Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Salmon12, Ban Appeal

• Salmon11
  • Salmon11's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #13450 by Salmon11
Salmon12, Ban Appeal was created by Salmon11
On 10/7, while playing Hades Peak, I flew too close to the main at a high At trying to make a turn so i could engage a target at North Fort. That target was a BTR, and i did not see any warning saying "Don't fly near their base". The admin said he typed a warning in all chat, however i did not really pay much attention to the chat since I was flying a jet. The admin also said that other pilots were flying close to the main looking for targets, however i had no intention over the Main. As I said i was making a wide turn. Anyway I know that I was in the wrong for getting close to the dod, but i did not mean to. For the past couple of months, I have not been banned for temp banned. I think one time I was temp-banned but i sorted it with the admins and they removed the ban. So i hope my good behavior will help explain that i had no intent to do any wrong.

Sincerely Salmon11
Banning Admin- ImDruid
Please talk to JMoney, he was flying with me
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Salmon11.
More
6 years 6 months ago #13451 by Im Druid
Replied by Im Druid on topic Salmon12, Ban Appeal
Regardless of warnings in game, our rules on the forums are warnings, as i stated. i don't know what your altitude is. I said that i would ban people who came near our main because someone did it before i flew. As soon as i died because it was the next available chance to look, i did switch teams. I watched your all fly although having an admin in your squad. you still got away with going inside the DOD and that is when i banned you.
  • Salmon11
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #13452 by Salmon11
Replied by Salmon11 on topic Salmon12, Ban Appeal
Understandable, however i had no intent to do any wrong that is why the admin in my sq did not ban me or kick me
Also i don't thinking being banned for getting "too close" is good punishment. I could understand a kick or a temp-banned, but being banned that is ridiculous. Also in Hades Peak it is very hard to see the ground in a jet, so i would have to be flying very very low. I would assume that you would get a report from someone claiming a jet flew over the main near the same time i got close. Yet there is no such report, what a coincidence?
  • Salmon11
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #13453 by Salmon11
Once it has been 5 months from my last ban, i have not history of being banned so why would i risk being banned for trying to see if their tank, apc, etc spawned.t
More
6 years 6 months ago #13454 by Im Druid
Replied by Im Druid on topic Salmon12, Ban Appeal
Look there have been several times tonight where people have flown super low to mains, i have not been able to catch them unfortunately, someone did it this round i said it in all chat to not do it again. Someone did it again. It happened to be you. You got banned for it.
  • Salmon11
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #13455 by Salmon11
You have no evidence of me doing a fly by, all you have was you seeing that i went a little too close. You would of gotten another report if i did a fly by, i was flying at a high alt and turning around. If people have been complaining for round after round, they would of been looking for jet over their main consistently. If they saw anything trying to do a fly by, they would of reported it immediately. Yet there is no report that was sent to the admins. So this means that i was ether far away or very very high. In this case i was very very high, and you may say that i was looking for a jet but they were all shot down. I had not intent to try to kill anything near their dod.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds