6 years 6 months ago #13474 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Salmon12, Ban Appeal
get a screen capture program and load it up to youtube
  • Salmon11
  • Salmon11's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #13476 by Salmon11
Replied by Salmon11 on topic Salmon12, Ban Appeal
I have no idea how to do that, can you please just take like 15 minutes to watch it. This is a 3-day weekend for me and i cant play because of a dumb unjustified ban. All of the screen capturing stuff cost money to use, geez it is easier to get unbanned for being a racist and i did not do anything wrong
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Salmon11.
More
6 years 6 months ago #13477 by Im Druid
Replied by Im Druid on topic Salmon12, Ban Appeal
Jmoney was not in the jet with him. I was told that someone got pinged above our main, while taking off vertically. after i died i switched to watch the other team because when someone said they would take care of it, they did not. As i said, i can not tell his altitude, it would have looked the same if i were to be on prism. I would have seen a jet fly inside the DOD and thus after warnings, someone still went near the main, so i took care of the problem player.

[21:35:27 T1 SQUAD 1] u|Fear imdruid: !s main
[21:35:29 T1 SQUAD 1] u|Fear imdruid: !s main
[21:35:31 T1 SQUAD 1] u|Fear imdruid: !s main
[21:35:32 T1 SQUAD 1] u|Fear imdruid: !s main
[21:35:35 T1 SQUAD 1] u|Fear imdruid: !s main
[21:38:43 CHANGETEAM] 'u|Fear imdruid' change to team BLUFOR
[21:39:35 TEAM 2] u|Fear imdruid: !b salmon main

The admins did not take care of their side, i switched and watched, i investigated the incident to hopefully gave them the benefit of the doubt. As i said earlier i can not tell his altitude. It should not matter if i can or can not because he was in the DOD despite being warned, and despite being a vet player who should know the rules, which i think are very clear at this moment.

You are right though i should not have had to switch to admin. I like to play the game but it's hard when i get camped or the main gets camped. or i get reports of it being camped just to have people on the other side say that "no one is doing that" because by the time the report has gone through, the jet is away from the main. So when i switched to watch and investigate, i saw a jet fly in inside our DOD which i then removed who was in that jet which was the problem player.
  • Salmon11
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #13478 by Salmon11
The jets cant tale off vertically on that map, second in the battlerecorder it shows me not locking the main but turning away. I made a attempt to go away from there main, meaning that is was an accident. I did not fire anything into the mainor destroy anything, so i should be kick or temp-ban not a ban. Also lets take in account that you were on the other team flying jets, we shot you guys a couple of times. I think this may of affected your judgement. You were banning me out of anger not trying to protect your main.
  • Salmon11
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #13479 by Salmon11
It is not like we shot you guys down in dod, you banned me(while in a heavy asset that was very valuable to the team) because I crossed the dod line yet turned right around. This should not be a ban.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds