Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

More
6 years 6 months ago #13489 by Abum5
Ban Appeal was created by Abum5
CD Hash: b445551b9907c86a186ac4ddb5644329
UN: awesomeman5

Banned for taking a tank on vehicle warfare as a driver and the other 2 people were gunner and 3rd gunner but knew an admin and I guess they have me banned so they could have the tank. I had grabbed the tank first.

Occurred 10/8/17 @ 11:40 PM
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #13490 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal
wtf are u talking about? u took off in a tank with two players in it...then drove into DOD..why would u do that? what makes u think the player who reported u was a friend of an admin? u were reported for being an asshole and got kicked....what did u expect?

[2017-10-09 00:47] !REPORTP performed by ' Lt.Network' on ' Awesomeman5': stealing tank, still people inside
[2017-10-09 00:48] !REPORTP performed by ' TheFuzz' on ' Awesomeman5': stealing tank, taking it with ppl inside
[2017-10-09 00:50] !REPORTP performed by ' TheFuzz' on ' Awesomeman5': driving into dod to kill us
[2017-10-09 00:50] !REPORTP performed by ' TheFuzz' on ' Awesomeman5': drove into dod to kill us
[2017-10-09 00:50] !TEMPBAN performed by 'prWARs Redemptions' on ' Awesomeman5': Stop acting the fool. You are messing around, support your team
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #13512 by Redemptions
Replied by Redemptions on topic Ban Appeal
You were banned for breaking these rules:
1. Don't be an asshat. This includes spamming mumble and other disruptive behaviors.
2. Do not teamkill, even at the end of the round.

So one thing I don't like is when people lie about why they did something wrong. Fuzz and Network had the tank first and they were going to switch seats because one was the driver but didn't want to drive so when they did this you were in the tank also and switched to the driver's seat when they were trying to switch. Then you decided to drive outside the map to kill the guys in the tank.

Knowing an admin doesn't get anyone brownie points, at least not in my book, so don't think you were punished because they knowing an admin gets them special privileges or something.

This was only a temp ban but because you chose to lie about what happened to make it seem like you were the victim you can come back in 2 weeks and post in this thread to lift your ban. Next time tell the truth.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Redemptions.
More
6 years 2 months ago #15689 by Abum5
Replied by Abum5 on topic Ban Appeal
Hi, it's been over two weeks. Can I have the ban appealed now?
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #15692 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal
ban lifted
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds