• Alexander Vishnevsky
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #13524 by Alexander Vishnevsky
when you're upsetting a big man was created by Alexander Vishnevsky
nickname: midget_warrior
cd hash: 3b0bd49c7195e73e25c258221dfd940f

Chronology of an incident:
1. Sat in idling CAS as a doorway gunner and make some shots (about 1 or 2 bullets, like seriously, who can get enraged from this??) to check weapons and so my will to be a doorway gunner in this game
2. saw that CAS squad is closed then instantly incoming message "stop doing that"
3. left the chopper and noticed some tearful messages in a chat screen from a pilot of that CAS, something like "uhuu~ admin do you see my reports? do something" and the next one "ok, he's out now"
4. BANG, 'you were banned on this server'
5. Sitting in a shame like for a few minutes

As I see it now, that guy reported me for sitting in his chopper without saying me a single distinct word, but his single report is enough to ban a man. do you guys do not using a kick at all, even if I did something wrong in my life? should I apologize for not being an "adult mature hardcore gamer", i guess? ok, I do, i've noticed the situation and will be thinking of it in a next time. is this enough to unban me?
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Alexander Vishnevsky.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 5 months ago #13526 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic when you're upsetting a big man
why do u think the CAS pilot reported you?

why were u in the CAS at all?

why were u firing at main?
  • Alexander Vishnevsky
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #13527 by Alexander Vishnevsky
Replied by Alexander Vishnevsky on topic when you're upsetting a big man

why do u think the CAS pilot reported you?

It's obvious leading those messages i saw in chat screen before gets banned, isn't it? He was a pilot, there's noone 'bothering' him except me as I managed to see, there's was also a message by some guy who declared that I 'troll' him after I left the choppah, forget to notice that.

why were u in the CAS at all?

I was counting that those guys and me are going to become a Big Brothers in Arms, that forged their feelings in some hardass air combat and stuff. (put it simply wanted to play a game as a door gunner, but squad was closed as I already noticed)

why were u firing at main?

Just checking the gun, I told already, couldn't even imagine that a few single shots would bother anyone in the world.

Sound's like some pity excuses of inadequate sabotager in the ocean of peace, but that's how your server makes people looks like, following this forum. Playing this mod since 0.7, seen some situations, but that one is ridiculous.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Alexander Vishnevsky.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds