• Stepan
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #13565 by Stepan
Ban Appeals: S.P. was created by Stepan
Greetengs

CD Hash Key: 0f36061521401e64f7518819f3a9c334
Nickname: S.P.

My English is not so good, it's my second language.
I want to apologize at once for the incident for which I was banned.
On the map of Kokan, I was trying to find and pick up an enemy armored personnel carrier which, as they said, was on the cache. when I was told that the APC was on another cache, I turned around and wanted to remove the detonator, but hesitated, and blew up the suicide truck, near the friendly squad, and not yet on that cache (I do not know how to write this in English (a similar oversight occurs when the infantry tries to switch the grenade from the mouse wheel but does not have time and throws a grenade)).
It was not an attempt to hinder the game of other players, and this is not an act of trolling.
I apologized in the chat for it, but did not have time to explain to the administrator what happened, and was banned.
I hope that I was able to explain my failure, I'm sorry.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #13567 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeals: S.P.
[2017-10-13 05:43] 0f36061521401e64f7518819f3a9c334 S.P. 185.48.112.251 blowing Gary right outside of main banned by JMoney (perm)

why did you do that?
More
6 years 6 months ago #13577 by =HOG=JMoney
Replied by =HOG=JMoney on topic Ban Appeals: S.P.
S.P.,

You were banned for blowing up Gary near cache.
I'm still wondering why you would blow it up not near APC, but close to cache. reports and I think it was intentional
Also you did not apologize in the chat
[05:42:19 TEAM 1] S.P.: fuck
  • Stepan
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #13601 by Stepan
Replied by Stepan on topic Ban Appeals: S.P.

[2017-10-13 05:43] 0f36061521401e64f7518819f3a9c334 S.P. 185.48.112.251 blowing Gary right outside of main banned by JMoney (perm)

why did you do that?

I'm not sure I understand the reason for the ban here. I did not blow up Garry's car just outside the gate of the main base. either the cause is incorrect or I did not understand something.

S.P.,

You were banned for blowing up Gary near cache.
I'm still wondering why you would blow it up not near APC, but close to cache. reports and I think it was intentional
Also you did not apologize in the chat
[05:42:19 TEAM 1] S.P.: fuck

As I said earlier, I went around the whole map from the north trying to get the rear to the armored personnel carrier, which, as it was said in the mumble, is on the cache. the plan was the following: to get in as close as possible to the striker and blow up the car and (by this moment have already told that the bricher is laying c4 on the cache) the problem is that not about this cache was meant and there was no striker. Once found out that this is not the cache I tried to get out on the road and put the detonator back, but screwed up with this as I said earlier.
Yes, I probably also did not have time to send an apology to the chat, as I explained to my squad what happened in the mumble.
If I had done it on purpose, I would have written that they just wanted to joke or simply because I decided to check how it works. Forgive me, sorry, etc.
The goal was to blow up the striker that was somewhere near the cache and, if possible, get the driver by the explosion too, (I can be mistaken but in the rules like there is no point not to blow up the machine next to the cache or am I mistaken?)
all the irony is that I blew the garry on my own negligence at the time when I tried to turn on another cache.
There was no evil intent here, this is my failure for which I apologize.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #13604 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeals: S.P.
The large bomb truck is called a Garry.

You blew up the cache with the bomb truck.

The apc was far from you when you blew up the cache.

It appears u intentionally bombed the cache .
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=JMoney
  • Stepan
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #13611 by Stepan
Replied by Stepan on topic Ban Appeals: S.P.

The large bomb truck is called a Garry.

You blew up the cache with the bomb truck.

The apc was far from you when you blew up the cache.

It appears u intentionally bombed the cache .

Yes, I know that a big explosive truck is called Garry
I did not blow Cache. The cache can not be destroyed by a car with explosives.
I do not argue that I blew up Garry next to the cache. but it was not special and the moment when I tried to put the detonator back,
Yes, I know that the striker was on another cache. I was just trying to get out on the road to someone who had a cache with a striker, but there was this incident with a detonator.
This was not done by me intentionally. Some very strange, stupid way to stand out guy, on a full server with a bunch of administrators online. damn I even had no such violations before.
It was just a ridiculous incident for which I had already apologized.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds