Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ghostgunz ban appeal

More
6 years 6 months ago #13606 by JAck
Ghostgunz ban appeal was created by JAck
Ign: Ghostgunz
Recently you ban me for apparently using third party programs, which i didn't .I'm not uncharacteristic to the game what so ever, that particular game, my co-pilot told me where to shoot, i was streaming live twitch.tv/teamaudacity can you take a sec and maybe review it again i really love the hog community and would never do anything to jeopardize my stay here. this is my 12th year, I would like to express my deep regrets for not mentioning this and apologize for my actions. It was inappropriate, disrespectful and lacked the professionalism that you and the rest of the players expect from a fellow player in the hog community.
the player who was in my chopper was OwnProx . if you could reconsider this decision i promise to always do my part and report cheaters. To the players I'm sorry for how you've been treated, and I apologize for my role in it. i was drunk and let this guy destroy the fun, i do not personally know OwnProx .
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #13607 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ghostgunz ban appeal
banned OwnProx

2017-10-10 19:33] 076c221f7f6d3b18a20af1b182b0a8b2 OwnProx 146.198.226
The following user(s) said Thank You: JAck
More
6 years 6 months ago #13608 by JAck
Replied by JAck on topic Ghostgunz ban appeal
I'm not associated directly or indirectly other than the match that I participated in with him.
Haley the outcome for me?
I owe hog community a sincere apology for this situation It was never my intention to create such an awkward and uncomfortable situation. I hope that I can be of assistance in correcting my mistake and resolving the matter.
While I have caused this unpleasant experience, I am able to see where I went wrong. i should have said something but was extremely intoxicated. I believe acquiring this insight will allow me to learn and grow and prevent similar issues in the future. I have so many friends on hog and my heart is truly agitated. i never wanted this, especially on my birthday.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds