Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban appeal - ovelakaoleg

More
6 years 5 months ago #13675 by ovel
Replied by ovel on topic Ban appeal - ovelakaoleg
Ehm. Do you realize what i was banned for it for a day, then i was unbanned? Then i talked to you on a beirut map about this ban was a few days ago and next day i get anoter ban for the action i already got banned and unbanned O_o nice...
Looks like you(or not you, i dont realy remember with who of admins i speak) ban me for arguin about the situation then helicopter flying above airfield...

Also abot this Ramiel DoD heli kill.
I ill tell you how it was. Heli is up start moving to the east side of the airfield, but cause the Ramiel US airfield is very large it is hard to tell then heli is out from it. Then heli was doun on the end of the field and people start reporting me for it i said them "sry guys i;m not expect that you was on the US main" then i got a ban from a server. Few days later then i was already unbanned i talked with one of the admins(probably you) about this and i get another ban for same action but i already said about this

Also i know rules and respect it(but dont like some of them)
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #13681 by pwner_pt
Replied by pwner_pt on topic Ban appeal - ovelakaoleg

Ehm. Do you realize what i was banned for it for a day, then i was unbanned? Then i talked to you on a beirut map about this ban was a few days ago and next day i get anoter ban for the action i already got banned and unbanned O_o nice...
Looks like you(or not you, i dont realy remember with who of admins i speak) ban me for arguin about the situation then helicopter flying above airfield...

Don´t know wtf you talkin about right here, but okay, we´ll gonna check the ban logs. Don´t think this will end up better for you then...

Also abot this Ramiel DoD heli kill.
I ill tell you how it was. Heli is up start moving to the east side of the airfield, but cause the Ramiel US airfield is very large it is hard to tell then heli is out from it. Then heli was doun on the end of the field and people start reporting me for it i said them "sry guys i;m not expect that you was on the US main" then i got a ban from a server. Few days later then i was already unbanned i talked with one of the admins(probably you) about this and i get another ban for same action but i already said about this

You kiddin..? On ramiel it´s pretty easy to tell where the US DoD is...as long as it is runway, it is not open to attack. Additional to that it includes not only the runway, you also have a much larger area marked as deathzone than only the strip.

I still don´t get the shit you tryin to tell me...I never talked to you before and how you able to speak with our admins on the server after you got banned?

Also i know rules and respect it(but dont like some of them)

You do not have to like our rules every time. You just gotta follow them.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by pwner_pt.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 5 months ago #13682 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban appeal - ovelakaoleg
2017-08-11 07:01] !KICK performed by '<(00)> pierrethemonkey' on ' ovelakaoleg': You are asset stealing, return the vehicle to main base, type !rules in chat for rules!

[2017-08-16 06:00] !REPORTP performed by ' GeneralDolphin' on ' ovelakaoleg': tk1
[2017-08-16 06:01] !WARN performed by '<(00)> pierrethemonkey' on ' ovelakaoleg': Stop teamkilling!

2017-08-30 00:16] !TEMPBAN performed by '<(00)> pierrethemonkey' on ' ovelakaoleg': int tk
[2017-08-31 22:16] !KICK performed by 'PRISM user rageblade' on ' ovelakaoleg': This server requires you join a squad, those NOT in a squad will be kicked

[2017-09-01 06:42] !REPORTP performed by ' _Rogue_Assassin_' on ' ovelakaoleg': tked apc with hat
[2017-09-01 06:43] !REPORTP performed by ' ZED=11=' on ' ovelakaoleg': tk apc with hat
[2017-09-01 06:44] !TEMPBAN performed by '[POV] TheBloodSpiller' on ' ovelakaoleg': wasteAPCtk

2017-09-02 22:03] !WARN performed by 'PRISM user darksorrow' on ' ovelakaoleg': Stop teamkilling!

2017-09-23 05:00] !REPORTP performed by ' HOLLYWOOD' on ' ovelakaoleg': honking horn obnoxiously
[2017-09-23 05:00] !REPORTP performed by ' ovelakaoleg': HOLLYWOD TK

2017-09-23 05:12] !WARN performed by '=HOG= BeBoPcOwBoY' on ' ovelakaoleg': Stop teamkilling!
More
6 years 2 months ago #15342 by ovel
Replied by ovel on topic Ban appeal - ovelakaoleg
Still banned permanently for thing that punishes for day or so... :(
Unban plz.
  • spaceniggers
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 2 months ago #15364 by spaceniggers
Replied by spaceniggers on topic Ban appeal - ovelakaoleg
ovelakaoleg played on SSG a few days ago on Beirut as Russians, tried to attack a firebase, failing in doing so 2 or 3 times.

After he failed to kill the FOB, he teamswitched to IDF, sat on the fob idle for 5-10min, then destroyed it and left server. He is a griefer, keep this guy banned.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds