So am i good to play some more?
  • =HOG= Geo
  • =HOG= Geo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 4 months ago #1510 by =HOG= Geo
Replied by =HOG= Geo on topic edited
If someone is jumping for a bridge it doesn't mean you need to follow that person. there is no excuse for intentionally team killing especially when have been warned multiple time stop. guys follow the rules, enjoy the game and ignore asshats we will deal with them.I would recommend temporary ban.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #1519 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic edited
Reedy, your unbanned, Grim, i must have missed yours when getting the others. plz use the report function from now on, your good to go.
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #1521 by BobBarker
I'm appealing my ban. This round was squad bugged and it seemed like general consensus on team/squad chat was to drain tickets to end the corrupted round. Furthermore there was mass TKing on which I was the victim of, which I stated in the chat as per the logs.

I do not TK normally, I'm a positive and constructive player. This was a case abnormal behavior under the context of a already sabotaged/glitched round.

I also remember =HOG= Geo had attempted but was unable to restart the round because he had issues with his admin rights. The round was very clearly going nowhere. the !r function was spammed constantly, to no avail to restart the round.

EDIT: I also wanna point out I was also apparently banned for TKing other people who were banned for TKing.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by BobBarker.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #1525 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Sovieteer,BobBarker, I.KILL Sgt.Hamilton,Reedy95,
Bobbarker i unbanned you, dont do that anymore, if situation happens again, come to our forums and report it and we will restart it. pm me, or moozery for faster response.
More
8 years 4 months ago #1535 by BobBarker
Thanks
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds