Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal - K2nod

More
6 years 6 months ago #13771 by k2nod
Ban Appeal - K2nod was created by k2nod
Name: K2nod

cd hash: 1d869a72bcfb1fe32ed51928cee5b4c9

I was playing PR for the first time on your server. The squad my friends were in was full, so I decided to go on my own towards an enemy objective while I was waiting for a spot. I saw 2 individuals on a roof that didn't look American to me (I was on US side). I opened fire and killed one I believe. After checking my map, I realized I was shooting at my own team. Before I could apologize, I was banned.

I apologize for the team killing. As a newbie, I should have been more careful before starting to shoot at people. I also want to say that english is a second language for me, so I'm sorry if my writing sucks.
More
6 years 6 months ago #13773 by Im Druid
Replied by Im Druid on topic Ban Appeal - K2nod
It was a temp ban, it looked like it was on purpose because it was a point blank team kill. Squad leader was on Tow, you team killed him off tow. It looked like a very obvious TK to me, please do not do it again.
More
6 years 6 months ago #13777 by k2nod
Replied by k2nod on topic Ban Appeal - K2nod
I just want to add that this was my first time ever playing PR (that's what I meant when I said it was my first time on your server). I played less than 5 mins before the incident. I know that from your point of view it looks like it was intentionnal, but I can assure that it was not. I'm not that kind of player. I completely understand the punishement as I should have made sure those guys were not friendlys before engaging. I apologize again and I will make sure that it never happens again. Thank you for giving me another chance.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds