Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

More
6 years 5 months ago #14082 by Jager
Ban Appeal was created by Jager
In Game Name: JagerR1 ( I might've changed names)
CD Hash: 556cb984e378dab6f366a0557c2b405a
I just wanna say sorry, I was drunk and being stupid, as far I remember I was hacking, maybe speedhacking with CheatEngine Happened a long time ago when I first tried this game, but after seeing my friends play and the full gameplay and just how complete this game is compared to Squad, I want to play it again. I totally take the blame for the ban, and I hope to get a second chance. I've downloaded this game again just to make this ban appeal, I'm not sure if any of the information has changed. Thanks for understanding.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 5 months ago #14088 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal
yeah, i dont think so at this time, we dont want hackers here
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #14102 by Jager
Replied by Jager on topic Ban Appeal
I don't usually do that kind of stuff you can check my steam if you want, I've been playing squad for a long time and have competitive history in squad. It was something that was done out of boredom and me being an idiot. I don't ask for immediate unban, but maybe at least change to temp ban.
Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/carryymeee/

And I totally understand thinking behind your reply, I wouldn't want hackers in my servers. If anything I don't take this stuff personally, and If I do get unbanned you can ban me back anytime you want, for any reason you want.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Jager.
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #14259 by Jager
Replied by Jager on topic Ban Appeal
It's been a week, I've been playing on other servers, unfortunately those server lack administration and usually end up dead in few hours, could you guys check my unban appeal again? FYI its only hog server I'm banned from, other servers I can join easily.

hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/profile/992-hog-haley11thacr sry if Doctor Hammer caused any trouble there.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Jager.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds