Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Apeal

• percules
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #14234 by percules
Ban Apeal was created by percules
I joined a game and there was a solo dude in trans squad not even on pilot kit or near the base I go as the pilot kit to drop a crate for my squad because the trans guy isnt even flying nor is he at main I must have been reported for asset stealing or something bc it kicked me out of the bird and the guy comes back talking a load of bs to me so i got upset and tked him I know it was wrong but geeze really? this is the only server thats populated on pr in my region so it would be nice to be unbanned but if I dont so be it

cd hash key:d7805c38a44f27536d1fb74d3ec66146
More
6 years 4 months ago #14236 by =HOG=JMoney
Replied by =HOG=JMoney on topic Ban Apeal
Hi Percules,

You were banned for teamkilling friendly chopper with AA - while he was trying to land in main base.
Why would you teamkill friendly chopper if squad leader does not want you to be in the squad? - Maybe you should've asked squad leader to ask trans or drove logi truck.
  • percules
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #14237 by percules
Replied by percules on topic Ban Apeal
The guy wasnt even doing anything when I first joined in I join trans squad get pilot kit and jump in a copter and all of a sudden the squad lead\ the only guy in the squad gets all mad in the comms and starts yelling at me when hes not even at the main base flying/doing trans and he kicked me from the squad and i went to join another one to fly some crates to bc that guy obviously wasnt going to help any and it just made me loose my cool I guess
More
6 years 4 months ago #14238 by =HOG=JMoney
Replied by =HOG=JMoney on topic Ban Apeal
Yeah, Maybe after he got shot down and went inf till chopper re-spawned?
You had the option to use logi truck...
That excuses does not justify teamkilling / asshatting chopper
  • percules
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #14239 by percules
Alright man thanks for your input
  • percules
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #14302 by percules
Any possible update on wether I was denied or not?
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds