• Juan Mateo
  • Juan Mateo's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 4 months ago #14285 by Juan Mateo
BAN APPEAL- JUAN MATEO was created by Juan Mateo
LET MYSELF PRESENT THIS BAN APPEAL

Resuming I got banned because I created a squad called "the niggs" then changed to "black people" November 21th 2017 9PM EST.
Taking into consideration you get banned on HOG server because of -racism- i can confidently say my act was then considered -racist- by an admin.

Creating such "the niggs" then changing the name to "black people" was not intended at ANY time to be a racist joke against any population in general; it was a joke actually satirizing the way the understanding of words merely depend on the context (of both judge and perpetuator), thus the integrity of an [or <<racist>> or <<not-racist>>] judging logic system may fall completely on subjectivity; then nor =HOG= nor anyone could judge objectively when someone is offending someone else because of the concentration of melanin in his/her skin for instance; THE IDIOCY ON SUCH SPEECH IS WHAT I WAS MAKING FUN OF(or a poor try): RACISM ITSELF. I GETTING BANNED IS A PROOF OF HOW THIS HAPPENS (And it’s unfortunately common [so I’m not saying the admin is stupid or something]).
As some kind of example i admit to have created a squad called "black people" sometime before with no "the niggs" preceding, and had no problems at all.

Well obviously I applied to get un-banned and continued with the joke saying i was going to do "DA HOOD”. This is the important part; [=HOG=__super_6__5__] answered my appeal with:
"Assuming you could get the ban lifted, da hood would get you banned again so i guess we will leave you banned"

I am going to be clear. I contemplated =HOG= were really serious mature people trying to do the right thing always; in which case [=HOG=__super_6__5__] would have explained for instance:

"You don’t seem to be regretful"
"Your appeal is not serious enough"

"i will un ban you; but if you dare to make any "DA HOOD" squad, say bye to =HOG= servers"
(which I think would have been the most appropriate, because you cannot be sure of what I WILL DO! even if I say I can change mind)

The fact of [=HOG=__super_6__5__] POSTING an answer implies he could REALLY have got me un-banned and had considered it all, but i saw him only -answering- showing no seriousness as an intent of triggering me:

IF [you are not going to un-ban me] THEN [OR <<say seriously why>> OR <<do not answer at all>>]

That is why his response was so low to me coming from a =HOG= admin; I ACTUALLY thought he has kidding me and that explains my second post; i was LEGIT having fun with it so i went really confident with him, I mean all this "-FUCK YOU- XDDDXD YOLO" thing.

Theironpatriot07 replied and COMPREHENSIVELY misunderstood the situation and called me "arrogant and disrespectful"

Afterwards [=HOG= __Super_6__5__] locked the topic ending with:
"no, you cannot Juan. You don’t get it, in fact, I have no doubt, (based on your responses here) that you will continue to be a racist asshole.

Your ban appeal is denied."

I have to begin my conclusion eventually with an apologize; most signals are to my first really -not serious- post to have begun with all this issue. IT’S TRUE.
However there was no need to try to trigger me with a fake 7 year old "I could but I’m not going to... look at me!" reply and mostly no need to call me "racist asshole", (REALLY MAN?).

I HOPE THIS IS ENOUGH BAN APPEAL TO LIFT MY BAN; IT WOULD BE REALLY MORE EXPRESSIVE THAN ANY UNNECESSARY REPLY
...AND SORRY I HAD TO MAKE IT LONG

LINK TO ORIGINAL THREAD: hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/ban-ap...-ban-appeal-mattmite
Ingame name: Mattmite
Hashkey: 8cc673248d60ab9ee9fa978b484989a2

=HOG=´S gonna be always ma PR hood.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds