Ban Appeal

• Guericke1
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #14433 by Guericke1
Ban Appeal was created by Guericke1
CD: 3c3ad13483c21f3db11f9db6dd3fe900
Nickname: Guericke

Situation: I was ban for use the CAS without being in a CAS squad, but the situation is a little more complicated. I was normal whit another player in the right CAS squad, we were flying a Black Hawk waiting for CAS to spawn, with properly TRANS squad authorization (if there was one). And our leader was north far, we were proving air support whit minigun and transport/supply. He tould us that we were flying right next to the main city, or something like that, I don't remember well, so another player that was in pilot of Black Hawk write something insinuating that the leader is doing like nothing and are blaming for no reason, something ironical, so he kicks us both and lock the squad with one person, the map has 1 A10 and 2 Kiowa. After that we start arguing on team chat, he acted like a kid with no social skill. Ok, after that we take one of the Kiowa and for multiple times we try to join the squad and he kicked us. After a little amount of time, he opens the squad and we join, he was piloting the A10. So, in the end, he didn't claim for our ban, we were all ok in the squad and play for more than 2 hours together (this game ended with no win if I remember well), he forgot and apologized for everything that happened. As you can check we were with him in the cas squad. I got a surprise when I try to join and were banned, and don't know why, so i got to TS3 and call an admin that checked I was ban for that reason that I described. Well I apologize for my action in this specific context, that I was kicked absolutely for no reason and act in that direction, but well, as I say all end up right, probably the admin read the log and concluded that he still claiming our ban and ban us, but how I describe all end up right, with a friendly and successful teamwork (i end up in first, if i remember well). As you can check there is no report on the website too, what evidence my point and the history. In addition, i would like to say that I play this game for 6 years and a half and i was never banned from any server so far. Thank you sir.
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Guericke1.
  • Guericke1
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #14543 by Guericke1
Replied by Guericke1 on topic Ban Appeal
UP
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #14544 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal
i remember this post, i started to trudge through it then decided to leave it for later reading and forgot about it.

the reason we post in this thread to keep it short should be obvious, im no clearer on what happened after reading it all.

to get this settled, the squad leader is in charge, you dont like him, too bad. He dont like you and want you out of his squad, then you are going to be removed. This does not mean you can go create another squad or something, you must leave the assets and move on.

READ our rules, make sure you know them, ill lift your ban but you should be careful on your actions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Guericke1
  • Guericke1
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #14545 by Guericke1
Replied by Guericke1 on topic Ban Appeal
Yeah, i know it was a bad action, im sorry, thank you.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds