Ban appeal

• Zepinta
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #14459 by Zepinta
Ban appeal was created by Zepinta
CD: 0a9d4b14264ef650aa2ef7b725340388

Nick: Zepinta

I was running on a hill with AT kit when i saw an helicopter (ally) and i shoot and destroy it, then i say sorry bc i see that was a friendly CAS, so, it was an accident. Then my sq leader start to insult me saying "stupid boy" or something like that so i respond with a Sorry. He also say that he never want see me again on his squad and he kick me, and then a !r from him saying that i was trolling and then BAAAN, so, whats up with u guys? you never err or teamkill by shoot alies?? (I only have 2 months of play). Because i feel insulted

PD: sorry for my bad english, i am learning.

I have witnesses
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #14465 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban appeal
everyone makes mistakes, it just I have never seen anyone accidentally kill their own CAS....its so unlikely that it is difficult to believe that it was not intentional.
  • Zepinta
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #14475 by Zepinta
Replied by Zepinta on topic Ban appeal
Yeh, but i said sorry, it was accidental, i got insulted and banned, who what troll said sorry? it was once time, idk, i think it was so damn radical, xd.
PD: when i shoot the cas i was kill by an ally sniper, and i dont say nothing, he was shooting me many times so the screen got blur with blood.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds