ban appeal

• jisei1600
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #14460 by jisei1600
ban appeal was created by jisei1600
hello,

I'm would like to appeal this ban.
I've played your server for a long time; leading cohesive squads, sometimes, and helping people learn to play etc. let's let the good times roll.

I see that LightandQuite reported me but what he did not report is that he tk'd first when I was outside of the vehicle he claims I was stealing. Just screwing around in the base the server was dead more than half way through the game didn't damage anything.
  • jisei1600
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #14461 by jisei1600
Replied by jisei1600 on topic ban appeal
my username is your_wife's_son
8faf0e14d4d4bb98c00f73e37e81c486
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by jisei1600.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #14466 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic ban appeal
[2017-12-05 04:07] !REPORTP performed by ' lightandquite' on ' your_wife's_son': stealing tank
[2017-12-05 04:10] !REPORTP performed by ' lightandquite' on ' your_wife's_son': TK in main

[04:08:03 TEAM 2] lightandquite: Your_wifes_son stealing assets at main
[04:09:17 TEAMKILL] your_wife's_son [50cal_m2hb] lightandquite
  • jisei1600
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #14478 by jisei1600
I saw this on LightandQuite post. Are you cautious because I did not report him myself? It should show in the logs he killed me first. I didn't report him because of low pop server nothing was going on and I didn't care that much but when I respawned I gave him a goodbye kiss with the humvee. The tanks also remained in the base I wasn't stealing them I moved one like 30 ft before getting out and him shooting me.

I'll make greater strides in the future so the =HOG= commandments are obeyed.
  • jisei1600
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #14516 by jisei1600
Can I have the ban lifted? I'm sorry for screwing around I didn't think anyone would care because of low amount of players with the enemy team not even trying to play almost the whole match. I don't know why that guy was in tank squad with the low player count in the first place but l make sure to not touch the tank again unless I'm in the squad. I always try to obey rules playing the objective usually inf I have had an interest in keeping games fair if people are making the game difficult for others. I'm not a troll or malicious
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds