Ban Appeal (thecakeman)

• cakeman
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #14489 by cakeman
Ban Appeal (thecakeman) was created by cakeman
In-Game Name: thecakeman

Hash: 25d62fda1713827c884bdec5df267807

It's been a little over a week since I've been unbanned by HOG, yet here I am, banned again, and understandably so.

Let me explain what happened.

It occurred yesterday evening at Silent Eagle. I was manning a transport heli for the German team since the beginning of the match. Crates were getting to their destination and all was good. I was flying pretty well, even evading a Russian tank that would've blown me to smithereens. 20 or so minutes into the game, a CAS squad opened and they requested someone to help them. I obliged, hopped into a CAS chopper, and piloted the thing, just to get the feel of it. Upon landing on the ground at base, the helicopter tipped over.

I snapped when this occurred.

In a fit of rage, I shut PR, annoyed at what occurred and a bit disappointed at the mechanics of the chopper I was flying. The angle was good, yet it titled when I landed.

From here on out, I will not take part in CAS unless I've trained considerably well with the various attack aircrafts on some of the training servers. I understand why training servers exist in Deployment mode and I will take advantage of it.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #14512 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal (thecakeman)
ill file this under you dont learn from your mistakes. i mean, lifting your ban the last time obviously wasnt the answer to get you to stop so i cant see lifting it again as you will most likely keep doing it.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #14513 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal (thecakeman)
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds