The forum is in read only mode.

RE: My ban

• Erik Myers
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #14491 by Erik Myers
RE: My ban was created by Erik Myers
To whom it may concern,
My in-game username is Ricardio_Frenz. My cd hash is: 41416e59c6a455a9ad64b06590178e9e. I often like to hop on HOG when the Wholesome server isn't up, but tonight I noticed I have been banned. The last thing I remember about playing was roughly a week ago, when I was flying a transport squad. Players became very ill complaining that I was not flying fast enough, after which I landed the chopper at base and resigned from the Trans squad to let someone else take over. I was then kicked from the server. You guys let me know if there is anything else up with my ban. Thanks!
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Erik Myers.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #14497 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic RE: My ban
Ban lifted
  • Erik Myers
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #14517 by Erik Myers
Replied by Erik Myers on topic RE: My ban
Hey Haley, thanks for the timely response and the unban, I appreciate it. If you get time, could someone let me know what the original reason for the ban was? I honestly can't remember at all and want to avoid this in the future if possible. Thanks!
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #14520 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic RE: My ban
if you want to avoid bans, go here: hogclangaming.com/index.php/rules/project-reality-rules because learning the rules as you get banned for them is not the way to learn.

but

[2017-11-29 19:29] 41416e59c6a455a9ad64b06590178e9e WHOLE Ricardio_Frenz 99.17.82.158 Stop acting the fool. You are messing around, support your team banned by =HOG= Haley11thACR (perm)
  • Erik Myers
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #14532 by Erik Myers
Replied by Erik Myers on topic RE: My ban
Absolutely, that's why I've read all of the rules to every server I've played on. There's no point in not knowing the rules. So that's why I've been slightly confused by this ban. I don't know what "Acting the fool" was in reference to in the game, and the closest thing I could find in the ruleset was something called "Asshatting". I was actually doing my job as a transport pilot, not goofing off. I was kicked before I could ask what I was doing that was ban-able. I know you guys are just doing your job and I can relate, I would just recommend you clearly state the reason for banning and give the offender a moment to know what's going on before the ban, because in some cases its not a troll, its actually just a misunderstanding between squads. Thanks guys!
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #14533 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic RE: My ban
Dont lock the trans squad then not use all of the choppers....
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds