Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Jevski'd (Ban Appeal)

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #14509 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
the warning you wanted is already posted in the rules, we post them in the rules to WARN you not do the things written there.

your attitude is keeping you from getting unbanned.

if at some point your attitude improves we will welcome you back, until then, stay banned.
More
6 years 4 months ago #14515 by Kai
see?
it doesn't show that you warned me for firing in base,
and from 48:30 i came back
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #14695 by Kai
Replied by Kai on topic Jevski'd (Ban Appeal) *apology
I am terribly sorry for the actions I have taken and for that I am making this apology,
I am sorry for wasting everyones time responding to this post telling me that i should have read the rules and that there are "no warnings" on =HOG= servers,
they even made it so obvious that i should have known because this rule is already written and shown to everyone when loading into a =HOG= server,
I know I have broke the rules and i should not expect people to go easy on me even with the smallest mistakes,
from now on i will respect the rules and never talk about the admins in any type of bad way and I'll just leave them be to their hard jobs they do without getting paid to do them,
they have to do their job everyday and deal with people like me and what i did was not acceptable and i was not doing any good for the admins on the server i was on when i was banned and i should have just took the kick from the game as a warning,
I didn't understand the consequences for my actions before but now i do,
there are so many people who were just like me and i should be glade that an apology is all i need to do to get un-banned,
So let me say this again.
I apologize for every action i took that was either mean,annoying,rude,cruel, or just plain asshole like and it will not happen again for as long as i live,
so please i beg you,
Will you un-ban me?
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Kai.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #14703 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Jevski'd (Ban Appeal) *apology
ban lifted, thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Evox, Kai
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds