Ban Appeal

• Sergio
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #14569 by Sergio
Ban Appeal was created by Sergio
Username: SergioSA
CD Key Hash: 753d83aed9de694a4f9d6f74e8c26054

I mean wtf. I was on the server a few minutes ago, and i was playing CAS with Heino, and DoctorCox. (On Khamisiyah). I was dogfighting with 2 jets, we were like F13, or G13, on 3000+ altitude, and suddenly i got banned. I mean wtf. Jmoney said like no flying into their main, but THEIR MAIN is not on 3000 altitude on F12 .... I mean omg, i've been playing this game for like 2-3 years, played cas million times, and suddenly JMONEY says "That's DOD". omg, just omg.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Sergio.
More
6 years 3 months ago #14570 by =HOG=JMoney
Replied by =HOG=JMoney on topic Ban Appeal
You were not dogfighting at that time.

I've issued few warnings on all chat and warned you TWICE when you crossed DoD before you got temp banned.

Then, you went into DoD for the third time, turned around in DoD and shot down the jet right outside of DoD.

Does not matter, either 3000 altitude or 5000 altitude, DoD is DoD.

Bases that have no flag on them are considered out of limits. People that are trying to bend the rules or like testing the limits will be removed. The rules are clear enough, stay away from main bases.

• Sergio
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #14571 by Sergio
Replied by Sergio on topic Ban Appeal
Dude, have you ever played CAS?
You cant just sit in your main and wait. The key for CAS is to move around the map, and search for targets. I didnt camp their DOD, i was going around the map. And when i enter their "DOD" (on 3k) i exit like 3 seconds later... Yes and i was dogfighting. I killed the harrier, and i was going west, to line myself up for the laze. Is that a new rule? I've been playing CAS like this for years, and i didnt get any warns or bans lol, and you just come and ban me? ... I mean i respect the DoD and that stuff, but if im at 3.5k on f13, and their jets are in d1 on 3.5k we dont watch for DoDs. I mean i can go around the DoD, but i have to open my map, and all that stuff, but we dont have time for that if we are in the air and dogfighting.
More
6 years 3 months ago #14576 by =HOG=JMoney
Replied by =HOG=JMoney on topic Ban Appeal
Then.. open your map and check your location and do all that stuff.
I don't care if you are on 300 or 3k. DoD is DoD as I said earlier.

Stay out of their main / DoD
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds