Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

TB: NOW

• Imchicken1
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #14590 by Imchicken1
Replied by Imchicken1 on topic TB: NOW
Our actions have been to play together and try to win. We often ask for our group to be swapped if we see that our team is steamrolling, but most of the time we're ignored and thus just keep playing.

We just want to play PR together whether its in one squad or two squads working together with pubbies. Thats the point of this thread. We're down to be moved around to ensure balance, but we would like to be asked first, and preferably not mid-round after we already have our gameplan rolling.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #14591 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic TB: NOW
asked first, the only point of that would be so you can contest it? Who moved you mid round? It is the admins responsibility to try and balance. We dont need your permission because that would simply cause problems.

you should all play on the same team. i wouldnt want it seperate as it promotes ghosting.
we will tell you we are switching your group.
If you or anyone in your group tries to move back, we will kick or ban you.
We will not target your group but you may get picked to be moved.
You are not allowed to argue about you or your group being moved while in game or on teamspeak, complaints are to be directed to the forum.
  • Imchicken1
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #14592 by Imchicken1

you should all play on the same team. i wouldnt want it seperate as it promotes ghosting.
we will tell you we are switching your group.

That's all we wanted. A little notification and to be on the same team.

Being asked first was in regards to if you want to split us. Some weekends there are lots of us, 16+ sometimes, so we would understand if you saw fit to split us.

Haley tried to swap some of us after we were mid roll-out, one of them being me flying trans.I argued, a little too vocally I admit, leading to the TB.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #14593 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic TB: NOW
Before u guys came in yesterday the rounds were so close, 40 to 50 points....then with u guys 300- to 450 points....that does not help populate our server. All we care about is populating the server. Again, it not just the 69th guys, its everyone who plays with u...u control the assets between 69th and those who play with u and u run the tables resulting in very unbalanced results.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #14594 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic TB: NOW
one other thing you should point out chicken is that your whole, "we want to play as a group" only counts if you are on our server as i see your "group" is separated between two teams on your server.
  • Imchicken1
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #14595 by Imchicken1
We only seed our server on weekends as the majority of people we play with are only available then. When we play on HOG, it's generally a smaller group. This is why I said if there's enough of us, we may be willing to be split on two different teams.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds