Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

they banned me because I did not know that you could not grab the helicopter :c

More
6 years 4 months ago #14625 by Ruben
hello I've been playing the game for 2 days, It all started when I decided to play on my own (since the one who taught me this game my friend was not) and was taking a helicopter since there was not one more means of transport, just I had that and wanted to get there faster (I was on an aircraft carrier and I did not want to swim a whole map until I got to the city) and I would do it without any problem but it came out that I had to leave it or was banned and I returned to the aircraft carrier, but It was too late, he had been banned
Everything was unintentional: c

my name in the game is Buben159

Hash = 7db6f3dbb239c5a7dc5aa77815cb910b
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #14631 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
so whomever is teaching you didnt saying anything about server rules in project reality? EVERY server has rules, rules that are enforced, you should go read them before joining a server, know why? Cause you will get banned.

hogclangaming.com/index.php/rules/project-reality-rules

[2017-12-16 22:52] 7db6f3dbb239c5a7dc5aa77815cb910b Buben159 200.106.89.170 You are asset stealing, return the vehicle to main base, type !rules in chat for rules! banned by prWARs whatthehell (perm)
More
6 years 4 months ago #14646 by Ruben
Yes, I've just been watching the rules of the server and each of the servers, I'm new to this and my friend passed the page. I did not want to break a server rule: c
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #14647 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
i would make sure you know them before coming back, those that keep breaking the rules are not allowed to come back.

ban lifted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ruben
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds