Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Just an apology

• BojackScotsman
  • BojackScotsman's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #14668 by BojackScotsman
Just an apology was created by BojackScotsman
Hi team, really sorry about last night and I think it's only courtesy to explain what happened so here it is.

The reason I tk'd leading to ban was because a rather amusing situation where a member of my team had asked my where I acquired my sniper rife and if I had taken it from the under his feet when he requested it, I had not but I quickly identified who did.

Feeling a bit heroic I went over with the guy and asked the thief to relinquish the rifle. He feigned ignorance and ran away, so we chased him about for a while among all of the smoke and chaos which was unfolding at the time. It was funny because I lost him and it was like "ah where did he go? sneaky bastard using the smoke" like a magician. I found him again and drew on him, asked him to drop it, he drew back on me and then we started shooting. I get caught up in the moment sometimes. It was all pretty funny and I'm not grudging being temp banned because rule enforcement is what you guys do and breaking the rules is what I did.

So yeah just here to apologize for breaking the rules again, I know the rules and I should have just involved an admin as it states in the rules about problems in game. What I really should have done was just not involve myself that far into other peoples problems but I felt bad for the guy who's kit was nicked because it's happened to me as in the past as well.

Rules Broken: Intentional TK, No Vigilante's.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Safety_Off
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds