Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Player report: Solid.AV8

• Yakk
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #14675 by Yakk
Player report: Solid.AV8 was created by Yakk
Just a moment ago on burning sands, i was intentionally tk'd and briefly griefed by Solid.AV8

He was flying the apache, it was burning sands, i fired AA at the gazelle (apache wasn't even in range of me locking/being able to see it), the AA hit and killed the gazelle, the second rocket redirected and hit the apache some 2k alt higher.

Nothing i could do about that, it's a crappy fact of PR, i apologised, i understand he must be salty.

He then respawned and starting follow me around, shooting at me (not hitting me), then he threw a nade which hit me, stood in front of my tow and continued firing at me, eventually tking me.

I screenshoted the moment i saw the TK mesage, because i knew i would be unfairly blamed.

i.imgur.com/yfSxZep.png

As you can see, there is NO APACHE in this screenshot... because it was so far out of my vision, it couldn't have been on purpose. A textbook redirect.

It's a shame i haven't setup my shadowplay, because it would be even more daming. If there's any dispute i'll look at the BR and make a video.
More
6 years 4 months ago #14676 by Mylamber
Replied by Mylamber on topic Player report: Solid.AV8
I was on the same team when this happened, though I was somewhat distracted in the apc. I've been on both ends of redirected missiles, so I know that it does happen and it's really annoying. Not sure exactly what happened here but I'm inclined to believe Yak on this as right after Solid (revenge?) tk'd Yak, Solid disconnected. My guess is that Solid was angry and decided to get revenge but knew there would be consequences so left right after the tk.
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #14677 by FFG
Replied by FFG on topic Player report: Solid.AV8
nvm
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by FFG.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #14681 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Player report: Solid.AV8
ive invited him to the conversation
  • Yakk
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #14692 by Yakk
Replied by Yakk on topic Player report: Solid.AV8
i.imgur.com/u2Pcgme.jpg - Here he is nading me

i.imgur.com/RbzP9pk.jpg - here is he shooting me as i try to man a tow/blocking vision etc

I watched the demo, the missile explodes on the gazelle and then continues going on to kill the apache considerably higher in the ai (1k-1.5k alt?)

A bug, of which i apologized, and he still acted like a child. I wouldn't go to effort of reporting, but he has been consistently immature, and gets away with too much.

64.237.49.109/br/demos/demos/auto_2017_12_20_23_35_20.bf2demo - That's the demo
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Yakk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: _Rogue_Assassin_
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #14697 by Solid
Replied by Solid on topic Player report: Solid.AV8
I apologize for this Teamkill but it was due to suspicious actions involving Yakk that round.

Yakk joined our CAS squad without saying a word until he teamkilled the apache, Thats when he spoke up and he had no remorse in his voice when he said sorry and he was mocking my flight skills and gunner for about 2 minutes after the teamkill saying you guys suck you should of been above 2000 feet. So after I spawned near him after the teamkill took place and at this point he left the squad right away for some reason. So I shot him in the Leg, he bled out and died 2 minutes later waiting for the teamkill script while being next to 2 full size crates. I presume just for the screen shot.

Bottom line he teamkilled me, mocked my cas crew and then left the squad and so I shot him in the leg. Honest this is all that happened.

I apologize for these actions and have been honest about this incident i believe I should be unbanned.
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Solid.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds