The forum is in read only mode.

Player report: Solid.AV8

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #14702 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Player report: Solid.AV8
do you see the picks that show you are trolling him?

this ban will stay for awhile, we believe him in this
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #14710 by Solid
Replied by Solid on topic Player report: Solid.AV8
. Everyone in the my 6 man CAS squad was like wtf!, yak! did you do that on purpose?, because it looked as if he did. It was just a heat of the moment situation.

When I was throwing nades at him was the same time he was talking smack about our cas skill saying fly over 2000. After his rant he left the squad which is when I shot him in leg.

Yak was the cause of this whole incident which no one knows if he did it on purpose or if it was a setup or pure accident.

I know what I did was wrong but it was just heat of the moment. I don't deserve a ban for this.

The only witness I have is Absolution47 who was my spotter and durian is my drug" was my gunner I can't remember the others in squad.

This is the kind of drama not needed and that contributes to killing the game. Let's just play and have fun no drama.

Also if I was in Yaks shoes I would of never took it this far to the forums, I would of spoke man to man about it.

But from his post I can tell I should of never took it as far as to Tk him for what may have been an accident.

Lessons learned. Please unban
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Solid.
  • Yakk
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #14712 by Yakk
Replied by Yakk on topic Player report: Solid.AV8
I joined your CAS squad, as i was sitting on an AA - So i could effectively relay information to you. I joined the CAS squad after building this AA as commander.

I did not mock you for not flying over 2k alt, don't make stuff up. I said i could not have possibly tk'd you on purpose because you WERE above 2k ALT! IE, i could not even see you, it's clear from the pictures that i fired at the gazelle, and it redirected. If you couldn't even see the gazelle flying @ 700... how on earth could i see you!?

If by mocking you, you mean explaining how redirects work, sure.

You've got a long history of getting very cranky when you lose CAS.. (Remember changing your name and swapping teams to tk?)

Thanks super.
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Yakk.
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #14744 by Solid
Replied by Solid on topic Player report: Solid.AV8
Im sorry if I thought you were mocking us Yakk, It was just heat of the moment and it was all my fault.

"You've got a long history of getting very cranky when you lose CAS.. (Remember changing your name and swapping teams to tk?)"

This name sqapping incident happened 3 or 4 months ago when I Joined the LZ clan's cas squad and the first thing said to me was : Get the fuck out of here Solid you base raping piece of shit", at which all his clan members joining in laughing and backed him up saying yeah Fuck you solid you bitch, and then I was kicked from squad before i got to say a word back. This was the LZ clan.

Yak I got heated when i got tked which I apologize for. I also apologize for saying " ICE MAN and Solid are in CAS you better pray to Allah MEC" at the begining of round and anything else that may have offended anyone.

Its christmas, I got steam gift cards but all the games suck next to PR combat. Hope I can get back in and I assure your I wont get heated if I get teamkilled in the future.

Solid out
Clear skys and cold LZ's
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Solid.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds