Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

A quick ban appeal. (USERNAME: Herr_Degurechaff)

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #14707 by Herr
Aight, straight to the point: I wanna be unbanned, and to know if I was temp banned or perma banned for being a naughty boy.

What happened:
Prior to getting banned, we were on the squad "radio silence" phase, I had create a squad named "ISIS" (we were playing as Talibans) and some of you guys got pissed and deleted my squad, fine so far, created another one and went to plan, people were talking loudly in the voice chat and I got pissed off and shouted at the mic: "OI YE FAKIN WANKERS, I 'ILL SHANK YE IF YE DON' FAKIN SHOT THE FAK OP YA 'EAR ME?", then everyone started laughing, someone else told "SHUT UP DANGIT", and I said "FOK OFF M8" as to try to get him to shut up. Game froze, got banned.

What I am supposing happened:
Got a 24 hour ban for being a naughty boyo and saying mean thingys, if thats the case, then I am so sorry for being so naughty <///3

Thats all folks! So? Can I come back to your server or I must start playing on the European PR server?

xoxo
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Herr. Reason: tipoooossss aAaAAaAaAaaaAAAaAAaAaaAA
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #14711 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic A quick ban appeal. (USERNAME: Herr_Degurechaff)
3 hour ban
More
6 years 3 months ago #14713 by Evox
I TB you for Spam mic after I say Shut up, squad time....i say this several times.
You say Fuck you...then I banned you.
Also you make "ISIS" squad , this its not alowed so, I Unsing your whole squad.
You sould read the rules. : hogclangaming.com/index.php/rules/project-reality-rules

Guest Admin in HOG server ---- Playing Project Reality since BETA.
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds