Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

i got banned from getting tked :V

• SEALS|kelahz
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #14708 by SEALS|kelahz
i got banned from getting tked :V was created by SEALS|kelahz
so i will tell you haleyacr or watever you are the admin that banned me i will tell you the detailed story so yea its we're just in the main so this dude name lt.lieutenant keeps fucking around with assets but he's on the trans sq i report him like 2x and no actions we're given he tks me 2x and on the last part we're downed to 1 or 2 tickets so we just suicide cuz its already GG and btw i did not throw a grenade if you can see the log punkassbitch tked the both of us together with fenotiP his the guy that im with im really upset cuz lt.lieutenant just goes away like nothing happen :V and the mic ear rape spamming thats me shouting "I DIDNT KILL MY SELF I GOT TKED" i shout that 10x and non of you guys listen :V im really upset man and im really sorry for fucking around i know its against the rules to kms when its abt 1-5 tickets cuz theres still possibility to win im really sorry i apologize user name:[PH] kelahz
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by SEALS|kelahz.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #14709 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic i got banned from getting tked :V
after u spammed the mic for 5 minutes your claims fell on deaf ears....im tired of the trolls go away
  • SEALS|kelahz
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #14716 by SEALS|kelahz
Replied by SEALS|kelahz on topic i got banned from getting tked :V
i didnt spam or 5 mins :V im the playing this game for almost 3yrs and i already know the rules i read if you will believe the guy "that was kelahz that was kelahz stop it kelahz" im dead serious im not that guy that was spamming the mic if you will give me last chance i wil promise to not do that suicide thingy again and i swear i didnt spam mic maybe it was another guy that earrape thing and people just said "thats kelahz thats kelahz"i swear to god its false accusations the only thing that i did is the suicide pls give me one more chance
  • SEALS|kelahz
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #14717 by SEALS|kelahz
im just really upset i for the issue that i didnt do i mean i admit it that i suicide together with 3 other guys and i hope you will give me last chance
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by SEALS|kelahz.
  • SEALS|kelahz
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #14721 by SEALS|kelahz
i need response cuz i will not waste my time here if i really did spamming mic for 5 mins and can i know if its perm banned or temp banned and how long if its temp and can you show me the evidence or footage that i really spam mic?cuz as far as i remember i never spam mic
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #14724 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic i got banned from getting tked :V
the ban is for one day for asshatting and 6 days for lying about spamming between rounds...come back in a week and I will lift the ban
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds