The forum is in read only mode.

Banned thanks to Deadmanfoot

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #16133 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Banned thanks to Deadmanfoot

If I am granted an unban, I will conduct myself in a professional manner and respect thy fellow player and admins alike.

We will be watching, we will see you in game, we will get reports from players, we will look at the logs and if we find something, you are done.

I hope (for your sake) you are a man of your word.

ban lifted.
  • Solid
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 2 months ago #16139 by Solid
Replied by Solid on topic Banned thanks to Deadmanfoot
Thank you, I will keep thy word.

I will also ground pound more in the future and run a every other round play style if I wish to fly. This is to give other people a chance to fly air assets because I was once in there shoes and know how it feels when you want to fly but are denied by a seasoned player, so in the future I will ground pound more.

Also If any false reporting takes place, I will let admins know asap. "Cough Cough" Deadmanfoot" even if he was joking it should be taken seriously.

Thank you
Solid out
  • Solid
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 2 months ago #16150 by Solid
Replied by Solid on topic Banned thanks to Deadmanfoot
One more thing , I will stop the map vote chat spam to sway the vote in the favor of INS, from my understanding this was getting the most reports by people not liking Chat blocking there aim across the screen.

Truthfully I was doing it because most people forget to vote and miss the vote message. Hence the vote count is usually 40 to 50 out of 100 that can be voting, But when I spam chat for votes it goes up to about 60 to 70 votes. Just sayin Ill stop this.
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds