Banned thanks to Deadmanfoot

• Solid
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #16023 by Solid
Replied by Solid on topic Banned thanks to Deadmanfoot
My memory is Hazy from the holidays, from 12/20 though 1/1 alot of drinking took place.

From the best of my memory I believe the ban was removed through ventrillo/Teamspeak

It was not ban evading I always play by the rules.

Is there a possible way to check who removed the ban on your end?
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Solid.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #16025 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Banned thanks to Deadmanfoot
well, there are two people that remove the bans and they both are asking how you managed to get back in
  • Solid
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 2 months ago #16027 by Solid
As stated I believe it was handled in teamspeak on a late night.
  • Solid
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 2 months ago #16051 by Solid
To the best of my memory, I think it was removed when i went to teamspeak. As for the last ban I know I acted like an ass and what was done was deserved and I should of never shot anyone on my team even if it was a guy who shot an Anti air missile at me for the teamkill.

After that one month off of gaming and I realize it was not acceptable for me to act in this way and in the future will report to admins.

I humbly apologize to all those affected.

Clear Skys and Cold LZs
Solid out
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #16055 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Banned thanks to Deadmanfoot
the thing is, we dont allow unbanning from teamspeak. You must post in the forums ban appeal and under your ban appeal there is no post that says, "ban lifted" as we have to put that in there in order to maintain records so when we have cases like this, it makes us believe you are ban evading or something else happened.
  • Solid
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 2 months ago #16132 by Solid
I cannot recall anything else happening. As far as ban evading goes, If I was mistakenly unbanned my apologys for entering the server under those grounds. I always use my name solid Av8 and.I use Liquid8 on co op servers.

I mostly play late weeknights west coast time when the server pop goes down to 50 or 60 and 95% of the time your server is the only one operating at these hours.

I really don't know how else to say it. Your legendary server which has been running for over 10 years is the only one that remains populated constantly in this great game and continues to do so. It would be an honor and privlage to continue playing here.

If I am granted an unban, I will conduct myself in a professional manner and respect thy fellow player and admins alike.

Kick the tires and light the Fires
Solid out
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds