Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Kicked for nothing,it's not the first time,it's really getting old

• Emanuel-49
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #14836 by Emanuel-49
So i get on the server,and i see CAS squad,player "B2P1" being the squadleader,wasting trans choppers,crashing the osprey and a small chopper.I was pissed because i wanted to make a trans squad,and they kept wasting my assets.Well,i was only pissed about the osprey.Then,"B2P1" reported me for "wasting assets".And i get kicked for it,instantly.This happens very often,someone else in my squad,or in another squad is wasting my assets,and i get kicked.The admin who did it had a name like "happy" or some shit like that.
More
6 years 3 months ago #14840 by googleboy
I'm going to watch the battle recorder for the round to see exactly what happened. If I made a mistake I'm sorry, but asset wasters need to be dealt with quickly. Either you or B2P1 will be given a ban for that clusterfuck. Also you are lucky I'm doing this, you were such an asshole.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #14841 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
why didnt u report the player that was wasting assets, that would have insured that u were not blamed for it...
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #14843 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Do u have any other IGN names?

U know whats really getting old is asshat players claiming that they are kicked without cause...

looks like u are a problem player....seems like your claim of being kicked in the past without reason is bullshit...

shooting in main
Free kit squad x2
Wasting assets....you are not supposed to be flying on HOG

[2017-11-19 09:57] !KICK performed by 'EGGS_ Bacon*Cody' on ' Emanuel-40': Do NOT fire weapons or smoke in your main base
[2017-12-09 12:28] !RESIGN performed by '=HOG= RagebladeGaming' on ' Emanuel-40': No free kit sqds. Get cohesion or disband sqd. Do not leave and rejoin.
[2017-12-10 07:45] !RESIGN performed by 'PRISM user rageblade' on ' Emanuel-40': No free kit sqds. Get cohesion or disband sqd. Do not leave and rejoin.\

2017-12-29 12:35] !KICK performed by '=HOG= RagebladeGaming' on ' Emanuel-40': This is not a training server, do not fly on this server unless you know how. Go to a training server.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #14844 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Hey Google, if BR shows he is lying perm ban him.
  • Emanuel-49
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #14845 by Emanuel-49
I've never made a free kit squad,i joined some not knowing about it.You just join a squad and no one has a mic,or at least no one is talking,and the other squads are full/locked and there's nothing i can do about it.And i think i know what happened on 2017-12-29.I was in a trans squad with two guys who were friends and an admin.One of them crashed a chopper on the carrier,and that chopper comes flying towards mine.I somehow managed to survive and saved mine.Of course those guys said it was me,and i got kicked.That admin later apologised.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds