Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Just wondering for how long

• Overlord
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #14951 by Overlord
Just wondering for how long was created by Overlord
I got a temp ban which I deserved (even told the guy that was close to me that, while I was panicking and asking him if I got a temp ban or a perm ban) about an 1 hour/2 hours ago for shooting at main, even after a couple of warnings by admins about previous shootings, which I only remembered about when I got banned, but, to be honest, it was only 1 RPG that I shot at a mountain (only shot once), close to a team mate (not close enough to hurt him) just to spook him since we were mucking about after he Tk'd someone else which was also mucking about with him since the match was about to end (we had like 30 tickets left) after a failed counter-attack, the map was Dragon I believe.

Still, rules are rules, and I'd like to only know for how long I've been banned since the =HOG= server is literally the only place where (most of the time) decent people come to play, although Jevski scares me. :c
And If this Is not the place to ask any of this I'm truly sorry.

In-game username: Kalem
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Overlord. Reason: MISSPELLING. NOT. ACCEPTABLE! - Tell me if I misspelled anything!
More
6 years 3 months ago #14955 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Just wondering for how long
I banned you, don't do that anymore. Team was getting steam rolled due to free kits and staying in main shooting does not help anyone. 3 hours.
  • Overlord
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #14956 by Overlord
Replied by Overlord on topic Just wondering for how long
Alright, much appreciated.
Although I'll put most of the blame on Squad 4 for not defending NW City against the darn Brits! They were on C2 taking a hike on the hills while the rest of the team was giving it their all at the train station against impossible odds (managed to take out 2 warriors =D)!
But I did wonder for half of the time about who had hogged the HAT kit while we had a lot of enemy armor around (2 pg7vs's into a MBT Challenger's side is only good enough to scratch the paint I tell you).

Again, appreciate it, all the luck and cheers to you, hope to see you in-game again, hopefully I won't do anything to warrant another 'disciplinary action' from you, or anyone as a matter of fact, though I'll probably still get yelled at =D.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds