• Techies's Avatar Topic Author
  • I Love Mines
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #14958 by Techies
Banned was created by Techies
Ingame Name: SKBLT Scat

CD Hash Key: 7fbe1547ecaa100d71b58856016b3840
Reason:

I think i was banned for using the LOGI And HUMVEE and driving it all the way near enemies main base w/o any permissions because in the first place i was asking them a permission to bring it or use it.. 15 mins later i was warned that i must return it.. saying in my mind that w8 hold on i gave the guy (can't tell the name Forgot..) a permission to use it so i said it to the admin after that i return it and also after that i drove the humvee all the way near there main after that i was banned.

My Question:

Is it ok to drive near the enemies main base and putting mines there? because i've done it like more than a hundred times now and this is the first time i was banned for it I don't know if its ok to do so..? but il'l wait for your answers Thank You

Jo Alvaro Bacareza
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Techies.
More
6 years 3 months ago #14975 by Safety_Off
Replied by Safety_Off on topic Banned
1) You weren't using the Logi, you were 1 manning it for transport
2) Your squad leader NEVER gave you permission to use it. I spoke with him myself who confirmed that you did not ask him nor tell him what you wanted it for.
3) You were within the MEC DOD area and mining the roads leaving their main which is 100% not cool! (Note: I ran a !kill command on a MEC player camping US main with an AA kit - Your actions were no different)
4) I have gave you multiple warnings to return the Logi of which you responded with 'Wait'
5) I appreciate that you asked me if you could take the Humvee however you didn't wait for a response and took it anyway. I was flying Blackhawk and couldn't respond immediately. My response would have been 'No, wait for a Trans Heli - We only have limited Humvee's of which using one to carry 2 people is pointless.'
6) If you've been mining enemy mains within DOD area's hundreds of times prior to this, then you should have be warned/banned for those time aswell.

Understand that using Logi's for trans is not acceptable.
Understand that mining enemy mains within their DOD is not acceptable
Understand that telling an admin to 'Wait' after a directive has been issued is not acceptable
Understand that using a humvee to carry yourself and 1 other player to the enemy main, without the approval of your squad leader is not acceptable.

Below is a link of our maps and the DOD areas within them. Learn them.
www.realitymod.com/mapgallery/

Recommendation for ban to be lifted after 2 days starting today. (05JAN18)
  • Techies
  • I Love Mines
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #14976 by Techies
Replied by Techies on topic Banned
Im So Sorry for my actions And I won't do it again..

Also i noticed that i wasn't inside in there DOD I am most likely outside of if.. And yes I was mining for a hundred times now and I wasn't being warned by any admins for it like this is the very first time I was warned and banned for it Thank You.

Jo Alvaro Bacareza
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Techies.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #15002 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Banned
you didnt indicate that you understand and agree to what safety-off said in his post.
  • Techies
  • I Love Mines
More
6 years 3 months ago #15004 by Techies
Replied by Techies on topic Banned
I already said Sorry and I won't do it again.. Ok it indicates that I agreed from what he said but not on the one that saids that Understanding That mining for a hundred times near enm base w/o going inside there DOD Like he said that I was warned for a hundred times now but why didn't you guys warned me when I was doing it if you guys warned in the very first place then I could have stop doing it.. Thank You Can I Be UnBanned?..

Jo Alvaro Bacareza
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #15005 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Banned
we didnt warn u because we dont warn, as we see the rules as the warning....and we dont monitor every player and what they are doing anyway...we get reports from other players...and we expect players to read the rules, apply some common sense and understand fair play...
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds