Ban Apeal

• Marko Perković
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #14966 by Marko Perković
Ban Apeal was created by Marko Perković
Username: Zhaxi'er

CD Key Hash: f394abf58f0d491d9534aa66f8f330ea

Reason for ban: "Mumble spam" (I don't want to go into details)

I got banned 1,5 or 2 months ago, and been waiting to get unbanned ever since then, without luck. So i just gonna try this for once...
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #14968 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Apeal
why do u want to play on the worst server?

2017-11-09 12:30] !RESIGN performed by '=HOG= lespyd' on '<FA> Zhaxi'er': Squad Leaders must have and use microphone
[2017-11-10 09:22] !REPORTP performed by 'prWARs Monkey_Au' on '<FA> Zhaxi'er': mumble spam
[2017-11-11 02:58] !REPORTP performed by '<FA> Zhaxi'er' on ' Superazeez': stealing bmp
[2017-11-11 04:12] !BAN performed by 'u|Fear imdruid' on '<FA> Zhaxi'er': mumble spam, but when asked nicely to stop, he cals this the worst server.
  • Marko Perković
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #14969 by Marko Perković
Replied by Marko Perković on topic Ban Apeal
So the real reason was cuz i said that as a joke? I mean it was obvious the way i jokingly said that...

You guys are americans, where is the freedom of speech :P
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #14970 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
We respect your freedom of speech. U can say what ever u want. We can choose to grant your right to go to a better server. Capitalism at its finest...if you dont like what you get you can go elsewhere in the market...We also exercise our freedom of association.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
The following user(s) said Thank You: flanker_
  • Marko Perković
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #14972 by Marko Perković
Replied by Marko Perković on topic Ban Apeal
If you mean by going elsewhere like changing the game, like switching to squad, well so be it if that's the only option (not pointing out that I am important or something, but 1 by 1 will eventually kill the game, and i know a bunch who left beacuse they hate the way the admins treat the playerbase), maybe the admins there aren't that harsh, and eager to ban people for ridiculous non sense

I have been playing this game for like 7 years, and I was never banned for such a high period of time, especially for such a stupid reason
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #14973 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
OK, look at this logic...HOG admins suck, many people hate the way they are treated on HOG... BUT please lift my ban so I can play on HOG with the shitty admins....why do u want to play here with such shit admins who ban players for stupid reasons?

You were banned for a long time because you did not appeal the ban.

Normally your ban would have been lifted the next day if u just posted an appeal and said "sorry, I shouldn't have said that..." We just do not want players disrupting the server, other players just want to play and not have drama...its easy to just come into the forums if u have a problem....

ban lifted
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds