Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

ban appeal

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #15060 by dorhj
ban appeal was created by dorhj
admin: jevski
83a48a684b8716a0f41f60886652a356

hey guys unfortunately i was recently banned for driving the btr60 on jabal without a mic.
I am sorry that it happened again... It was very late at night our squad needed a driver and everyone else were far from main.
I was not the squad leader and I will not be squad leading without being able to use the mic.

hope you can forgive me as I really have no bad intentions.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by dorhj.
More
6 years 3 months ago #15061 by SEALS|kelahz
Replied by SEALS|kelahz on topic ban appeal
i agree dorhj is not that type of toxic guy in our community he's really good
The following user(s) said Thank You: dorhj
More
6 years 3 months ago #15063 by Bodylangauge
Replied by Bodylangauge on topic ban appeal
Dorhj is a good player and great communicate for playing, but the problem is mic for him, and he has a problem in his voice that's why he didnt use a mic but he can heard you and played you as a teammate and he give a role play for player for what they do on his sqd.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dorhj
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #15066 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic ban appeal
Dor, last time you where banned
www.hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/ba.../543-ban-appeal#3417

You kept ignoring the warnings you were given.

This time around you did the same. I remember telling you on mumble that you cant use assets without a mic.
Few days later I find you doing it anyway on Muttrah, and you refuse to stop.

Then later you get banned. After you are unbanned and told again, you continue anyway. You ask Haley ingame on chat if you can use apc without mic and he tells you no, Before Haley joined that round you where using apc.

Later when Haley has left, you start using apc again, and you have done so in 5-6 different rounds after Haley told you that you cant.

So its not just, "No one was close, and we needed a driver" situation.

I asked Safety to ban you, after I joined and saw you using apc yet again, and I explained the situation to him, so that you again would come to the forum and we could have this conversation.. If the server starts making exceptions for certain players, then it others will demand them too.

HOG is actually the only server that demands that you have to have a mic when using assets or SL, all other servers, PRTA, SSG, NWG demand that you have and use a mic no matter what you do.

You can play with your friends,play with them in the apc sqd, support the apc's with a LAT or HAT, or even drive a logi to support them, you just cant use an apc.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Jevski.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Safety_Off
More
6 years 3 months ago #15076 by dorhj
Replied by dorhj on topic ban appeal
is this really necessary if the fact that i cant use a mic did not bother anyone on our team?
i want to play and have some effect on the end result and these limitations are very crippling...
if i felt that other players on our squad had any objection i would of left without the need for ban or kick.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #15077 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic ban appeal
it is really necessary.

"HOG is actually the only server that demands that you have to have a mic when using assets or SL, all other servers, PRTA, SSG, NWG demand that you have and use a mic no matter what you do."

We allow no mics, just not in assets or sl position. But your continued defiance leaves us no choice.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds