Ban Appeal

• HOTTANX
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 3 months ago #15094 by HOTTANX
Ban Appeal was created by HOTTANX
Hello, i banned because i was driving apc. Well in that game i took 15 creates to the NW fire line with the truck and when i was going to provide ammounitions too, with an apc i think, One guy said you are banned and he did. Ok i m new and i did some mistakes in those 20 games that i played but you ban me from a game because for you i m not doing anythink good to the team and with that ban i cant play the game? Because 1 server is good in this game, if you ban me, you ban me from the game generaly. You dont have the wright to do that idiotic action because you believe that i cant drive an apc or i must first change team to the apc team, and after you ll think about if you ll let me do that transport or other shit. Its wrong. I dont friendly kill, only few from mistake, i dont use helicopters and jets, for now only in offline, i dont spam and my manners is neautral. So that ban is bullshit.

P.S. You dont have the wright to ban me and what are you 15 years old? You ban without tell me your problem?
Dude let the apc because when i go to base i need it there for me, or i dont like to see you driving because i m running here next to you and i jeluse or they dont need ammunitions because of that or what eva. speak like human and dont ban.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #15095 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal
We expect players to read the rules and follow them. Read the rules and let me know which rules u broke then I will lift the ban.

hogclangaming.com/index.php/rules/project-reality-rules

FYI we have the right to ban anyone we choose....
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
  • HOTTANX
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #15096 by HOTTANX
Replied by HOTTANX on topic Ban Appeal
Dude, you banned me for somthink. For the reason i was alone in this multicrew item or i wasn t in the write squad or what eva. I just learned how to resuply with creates and i gave i tried with good succeed (15 creates and i was going for the ammounitions last). For me you have to apologise. Its the second ban that i take and m not so bad. The first one it was when the game going to end, i tried to lift up a helicopter and gm short banned me? Are you serious? Its a game, that ends, wake up.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by HOTTANX.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #15097 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal
I see that u will not follow the rules.... Ban stays
  • HOTTANX
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 3 months ago #15098 by HOTTANX
Replied by HOTTANX on topic Ban Appeal
You have to try to see better you mighty admin.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds