Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Banned for "eccessive TK, shooting in DOD"

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #15221 by Phil
Screen name is MantisPrime, playing GAZA on INS side.

I'm not sure why i got banned. Certainly it was not for TK since i had not TKed anyone. i'm pretty sure i was not shooting into DOD, Maybe the player i shot was close to the DOD border maybe? In any event, this was not intentional and i apologize if it was against server rules. Been playing on this server for over 8 years. Hopefully just a misunderstanding. Please reinstate. Thank you.

CD hash: 0601aac2a39fd6db487ebbeaa92600a9
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Phil.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #15227 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Banned for "eccessive TK, shooting in DOD"
[2018-01-15 02:34] !KICK performed by 'PRISM user pwnr' on ' Mantis_Prime': You cannot attack the enemy main unless AAS marker indicates
[2018-01-15 02:52] !BAN performed by 'PRISM user pwnr' on ' Mantis_Prime': watching dod with rpg....tryin to test the limits
More
6 years 3 months ago #15237 by Phil
Oh OK. I honestly thought the DOD border was a lot further north east on the map than where I was shooting. I just checked the map and of course you are right. Shooting there was not fair play. Honestly i wasn't trying to be an ass on the server or map. My apologies none the less. I will be more careful in the future. Can you unban me please?
More
6 years 3 months ago #15238 by pwner_pt
Replied by pwner_pt on topic Banned for "eccessive TK, shooting in DOD"
Go read the rules and refresh them..
More
6 years 3 months ago #15239 by Phil
I just reread the rules.
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #15240 by pwner_pt
Replied by pwner_pt on topic Banned for "eccessive TK, shooting in DOD"
just stay away from enemy main to avoid those problems!

wait for a head admin to respond...thx
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by pwner_pt.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds