Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

I dont know why im banned

More
6 years 3 months ago #15245 by Shafi
I dont know why im banned was created by Shafi
CDkey hash : 9a71ea0bd35ebcf7d665dbfa684f3556

Nickname : AbuZakhira

i played on HOG server 2-3 days ago. that was nice without problems. so now i want to play it again i clicked the server and it says im banned. I really dont know got banned for what? i didnt do a tk or something.
More
6 years 3 months ago #15246 by Shafi
Replied by Shafi on topic I dont know why im banned
strange part is when i played last time on the server i was on =HOG= squad with admins.We was have a good teamplay with good communication. So the round ends we won the game by 6 ticket that was really good game. And i leave the server. Now i wanna play again boom i see i got banned, something is seriously must be wrong.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #15249 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic I dont know why im banned
we do not allow players to use terrorist names.

A unit of the armed forces destroyed terrorists' dens and gatherings in the western countryside of Hasaka.

An official source told SANA that an army unit carried out an operation against terrorists' dens in al-Madajein and al-Twaineh areas in Hasaka countryside, killing a number of terrorists and injuring others.

Army units establish control over al-Dwairina village, eliminate terrorists in Aleppo province

Army units established full control over the village of al-Dwairina in Aleppo countryside, destroying the last terrorist hideouts in it, eliminating and injuring scores of terrorists, dismantling dozens of explosive devices, and seizing large amounts of weapons and ammo.

The army also eliminated entire terrorist groups around Aleppo Central Prison and al-Kindi Hospital and in the towns and villages of al-Zebdiye, al-Mansoura, al-Zarba, Ebtin, Kafr Dael, Kafr Hamra, Maaret al-Artik, Khan al-Assan, Bustan al-Qasser, Hilan and al-Sheikh Najjar.

Army units carried out a series of special oepraitons in al-Jdaideh, Kwayris, Erbid, and Kaskis, resulting in destroying rockets and mortar launders and eliminating terrorists.

Other units prevented terrorists from infiltrating into the area around the Great Mosque and al-Sayyed Ali neighborhood in the Old City in Aleppo, eliminating many terrorists.

Terrorists of several nationalities killed in Lattakia

Army units killed all members of armed terrorist groups, some of them are Yemenis, Iraqis and Palestinians in Lattakia Countryside, as they destroyed many missiles and explosives were used by gunmen in their terrorist attacks.

A military source said that an army unit killed members of an armed terrorist group that attempted to infiltrate from al-Koum village to Kherbet al-Baz, adding that the body of the terrorist Abu Mosaab al-Ansari was identified among the killed terrorists.

The source added that 23 terrorists were also killed in Tartah village, as a car loaded with missiles and explosives and a heavy machinegun-equipped vehicle was destroyed.

The body of the Palestinian terrorist Abu Ghaith al-Ghazawi, a Jabhat al-Nusra leader, was identified among the dead.

The source pointed out that army units destroyed terrorists' dens in Salma and al-Zweik villages, killing all the terrorists including Khaled al-Rashed from Iraq, Sabra Zarour and Ahmad al-Naqshi from Palestine, while another unit killed three terrorists in Kafar Delbeh village including the terrorist Abu Zakhira al-Yamani.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phil
More
6 years 3 months ago #15253 by Shafi
Dude im a muslim origin and this name is nothing to do with terrorism are you serious? it is my name...

And i copy pasted your post i see a thread from farsinews claiming abu zakhira al yamani killed lol this is 100% lie. because there is no Zakhira name in arabic exists. its Dhakhirat and i never see someone using Zakhira like me.
More
6 years 3 months ago #15254 by Shafi
This is my real name. if i get a name like ''Usama bin laden or Abu Musab Al Zarqawi'' and you banned me i will understand this. but this is so strange got banned because of my name my father put on it to me.
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #15259 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic I dont know why im banned
AbuZakhira. This was a mistaken ban.

Shafi, I apologize for not getting your name cleared. There was a mistake in the report and you got banned instead. There was another "Abu" who was banned correctly later.

Please lift the ban,
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by fenneclat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shafi
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds