More
6 years 3 months ago #15261 by MarePop
Replied by MarePop on topic I dont know why im banned
Just a sec Bats.

Is this not you?
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119287742/

Also this ban on PRTA
xftest.prteamwork.com/threads/abu-zakhir...rteamwork-com.24211/

Where the mention one of your aliases Ummatyqadlahafajrun​. And look that would be this
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Haley11thACR, Phil, _Rogue_Assassin_, Demo
More
6 years 3 months ago #15286 by Shafi
Replied by Shafi on topic I dont know why im banned
no its not me
More
6 years 3 months ago #15287 by Shafi
thank you brother i hope i will get unbanned
More
6 years 3 months ago #15290 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic I dont know why im banned
AbuZakhira in Arabic means The Father of Ammunition, i keep seeing hog admins banning and kicking people for using "Abu" in their name, And which is absolutely great, Mostly in the Arab culture we don't use those names anymore, At all, Until isis came and some jihadist muslim organization, Came back with those names, apparently some people like what they're doing and wanna play the game while playing their sound and using their names..
I'm really sick of seeing people using those name representing our culture as a barbaric terrorism culture..
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Rayray2014_
More
6 years 3 months ago #15291 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic I dont know why im banned
I can see you're using this name "Ummatyqadlahafajrun​" Which is the first letters in the isis song. and you're saying you don't who's that guy? Sorry for replying here but i just wanted to point out some cultural issues. Hope you understand! <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Rayray2014_
More
6 years 3 months ago #15296 by Shafi
what can i do if you are kafir secular arab. this is a racism i got banned because of my religion im just playing the game not making a propaganda of something.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds