ban appeals

• blazer
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #15274 by blazer
ban appeals was created by blazer
hi this is mi hash
403d7c771158485651dd7f83ce732650

Hi, I was banned from the server for "shooting someone at his base" or that was what it seemed, though I don't understand what happened because by the time I was accused I was dead and waiting for spawn I received no warnings or anything I was only banned, it has been more than two weeks since that, and wanted to know if it could be desbanned

Excuse me if my English is not very good, I do not speak well the language but I hope you understand me as best as possible
thanks for your time

My id is blazer blazer3120
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #15275 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic ban appeals
u were shooting into the enemy main base...

[2018-01-01 13:06] !REPORT performed by ']CIA[ SwampFox': blazer312 shooting into ins main as I martyred and he is the one who martyred me
[2018-01-01 13:06] !REPORTP performed by '=HOG= Jevski' on '=HOG= Haley11thACR': logs confirm blazer as the baseraper
[2018-01-01 13:06] !BAN performed by '=HOG= Haley11thACR' on 'blazer blazer312': You cannot attack the enemy main unless AAS marker indicates
  • blazer
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #15278 by blazer
Replied by blazer on topic ban appeals
Yes, now that I remember it apparently if I made the mistake of shoot him at his base
I was on a roof, I saw him running so I shot him after that they told me not to shoot at the main base, I apologize and did not do it again a while later I was banned
So I accept that I broke the rules and will not do it again and I would like to know if I could be desbanned or when I could, of course if it can be done

Thank you for your quick response
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #15279 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic ban appeals
ban lifted
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds