The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

• Cardio
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #16030 by Cardio
Ban Appeal was created by Cardio
Hello members of HOG and the community,

I was banned in I believe November or December. Twice in a row, I hopped on one of my computers, then the other, and intentionally created a squad bug on the HOG server, both times lead to the server requiring a restart. I did this to try and get another server populated that I wanted to play on.

First off I want to express how truly sorry I am that I did this, and at the time I did it purposefully and will fully admit my guilt. I was not thinking clearly and I harmed the community and server I have played on for many years, with people and members who I have grown quite close with. I apologize for the trouble I caused all involved parties and any bridges I may have burned.

I miss playing on the HOG server with the HOG community, I have not been able to play PR since I committed this malicious act. I would like to ask from the sincerity of my heart that I be given a second change. What I did was stupid and regrettable and have had this time to reflect heavily on my actions I wish to once again become a part of this community that I have helped contribute to for many years and hope to contribute to into the future.

Once again I am extremely sorry, and I understand completely if I will not be given this second chance.

Ingame Name: =]H[= Cardio
Hash: ea87b146c8d618d503c635f2358dc14f
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #16045 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal
No. Appeal denied.
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds