Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

I think I may be banned? FranzenAU

More
6 years 2 months ago #16183 by Hal
Hello there admins, I went to hop on HOG for a cheeky PR 1.5 game only to be repeatedly kicked on connection. I believe I may have been banned. I'm sure I did something silly but I am surprised it was ban worthy, that being said, its your server and your rules so by all means.

I actually enjoy playing on HOG, and I've never had any trouble with reports or in-game admins at all (as far as I'm aware) and I always try to play with a reasonable level of professionalism, as well as respect for the rules.

Would it be possible for this ban to be lifted?

Cheers

Hal
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #16192 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic I think I may be banned? FranzenAU
are you using a vpn service?
More
6 years 2 months ago #16196 by Hal
Replied by Hal on topic I think I may be banned? FranzenAU
Hi, yeah sorry about that. Australia has mandatory 3 year data retention laws and I prefer a little privacy when browsing. This post is with the VPN on with a Sydney address.
More
6 years 2 months ago #16197 by Hal
And this is my actual IP address. When I'm playing I turn the VPN off anyway because whats the point in slowing down for no reason and increasing my ping? Is this a problem for you guys or did I forget to turn of my VPN whilst playing or something?
More
6 years 2 months ago #16198 by Hal
Disregard the ban lift process Super 65, I think my VPN program was acting up and staying connected, I don't think I was ever banned, anyway, I'm live on a HOG server now so feel free to lock this thread.

Thanks for your time.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #16199 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic I think I may be banned? FranzenAU
maybe forgot to turn it off. the griefers and hackers use vpns so we block them, there is no other way at the moment. turn it off and try again.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds