Missclick in AAA

• Solid
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #16202 by Solid
Missclick in AAA was created by Solid
First i want to apologize to the transport squad.

I was in the AAA essex on carrier to see why a transport helicopter was blocking the runway for harrier takeoff. After entering the AAA above the transport helicopter spawn I witnessed 2 team members standing on the jump jet ramp. This is when I accidentally fired an AA missile and it hit a chinook that was sitting nearby, this was when I was trying to hover the crosshair over there names to report.. This was not on purpose it was a missclick with a new 100$ mouse i am using and i am terribly sorry.

Honest it was a missclick I would never do this I was just unbanned and i cannot believe it myself, it is a case of bad luck and i am going to get another mouse.
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Solid.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #16205 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Missclick in AAA
you will never be unbanned. You gave your word and here we are again, no discussion needed.
  • Solid
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 2 months ago #16355 by Solid
Replied by Solid on topic Missclick in AAA
I would like to think that there aren’t many of you out there. I would like to hope everyone grew up with the same heart as I did. I would like to genuinely believe that people want the best for you and never intend on harming you or taking your joy of gaming away. I would like to know that even the best admins and HOG members will encourage you to be your best and rule out your worst and grant you another chance in this great game. But the only thing I know for certain is that none of these things are true. You are out there to admin for entertainment and you have watched me flourish into someone you never will be. You celebrated my mistakes, and grieved my successes. You watched me struggle to rise at my best as an ace pilot in this game, but bringing me down was nonetheless your greatest intent.

I am not writing you a letter to inform you of your shortcomings or my weaknesses. Instead, I wish to express my gratitude towards you. Without knowing it, you have helped me grow into a man of many admirable traits. You have taught me that if I expect everyone to be as good of a person as myself, I will never grow up. Often times, the greatest downfalls and defeats in our lives are a matter of wrecked hopes. When our expectations are not met, we are devastated because we tend to have settled into the perfection of a nonexistent world within our heads. Growing up is accepting that, you are in charge of your own happiness. You cannot control what happens in life, but you certainly can control the way you react towards the situation. You can choose to be happy, or you can choose to be dreadful and ignorant. It is a complex phenomenon, because if more people trusted themselves for their own happiness, life would contain a lot happier people.

You may have managed to bring me down once or twice, but I know that if I let you get to me, I will be my worst enemy. You might hate to admit this, but your hatred is just a form of hidden jealousy. The time spent focusing on me, talking about me, and painting the worst picture of me in your head and to others is precious time that you could have spent working on yourself. In my eyes, jealousy is the worst disease known to mankind because the infection and cure can only occur within yourself. The help of even the most skilled professionals cannot.

Solid out
More
6 years 2 months ago #16356 by john
Replied by john on topic Missclick in AAA
lol
More
6 years 2 months ago #16357 by VoodooGuru
Replied by VoodooGuru on topic Missclick in AAA
Somebody has been watching way to much anime
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds