Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

AA Missile Misses Lynx, hits Chinook on Carrier way across the Sea.

• SwatiusPilot
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #16226 by SwatiusPilot
Good Evening Admin Team,

Got home yesterday from 1.5 week long work trip, fired up PR, had a good three rounds, then unfortunately on Soul an AA missile I fired at a Lynx misses, turns sharply right towards carrier and redirects. Bulte was blown up in the Chinook on deck. I had to watch BattleRecroder for 2+ hours in slo-mo to figure out what happened. I understand Bulte was doing his job, I have no issues with anyone.

In my video you will see I shoot one missile at Lynx, it misses by 5 feet and turns sharply to the right (towards carrier). I would like to appeal my perm ban because I never intended for the missile to miss the Lynx, somehow automatically reprogram itself, travel way across the map, and blow up the Chinook on deck. I understand the admin was just doing his job, I wasn't even aware until I slow-mo'ed the film that the AA missile re-directed. I'm sorry you blew up on deck, the missile was meant for Lunatic in the Lynx.

Video:

smaller video file but kinda blurry:
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by SwatiusPilot.
More
6 years 2 months ago #16227 by Bulte
Ok it was an accident, but that doesn't change the fact that rather explaining the situation you denied ever doing it, switching the blame on the other guys in your cas squad, insulting them and me in the process, false reporting that they don't speak english even tho i spoke with them after your ban. And all the numerous times you went on teamspeak just to insult me. I would have given you a warning or a temp ban but your attitude towards the situation made me take another approach.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Rayray2014_, =HOG=Rageblade
  • SwatiusPilot
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #16228 by SwatiusPilot
Sir,

You team switched and came into the squad and started assuming and blaming. At the time, no one knew the missle had redirected. I told you the truth and that's I never came close to ship or ever targeted any aircraft or helis on carrier. I would never do that. I thought possibly a squadmate had targeted you on the carrier.

Any player would be upset they were permed even after telling you I didn't shoot missiles at you. I apologize for being mean and offensive.

I didn't false report, they didn't speak very much English. And sir you perm'd me before I even had a chance to explain in Teamspeak that I never shot a missile at you. I have no problem with you and hope we can move forward.
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by SwatiusPilot.
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #16229 by Bulte
Lift his ban. Accidents happen
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Bulte.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #16235 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
lifted
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds