Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban appeal Bakunin. CD-Hash: d5d9539f9a9710f961c7d29224cf7336

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #16767 by Bakunin
Hallo.

There is some misunderstanding. This is my recollection what happed:

1. I can remeber this mohammed guy spamming in my squad mumble (with musik?) right at the start of the game as well. Oddly he was not a member of my Sapper squad at the time. One of our guys said that this dude hacked mumbles. But the spamming stop after a minute or so in my squad mumbles. I then just foggot about it. I thought of it as a minor incident.
2. I have to assume the spamming continued on your mumbles Deja, but it stopped on my end. I do not know if this mohamme dude joint my squad later or something, I just went along with my business.
3. The next thing I remember was someone writting that I am involved in voice spamming. This made me upset, because from my perspective it came out of the blue. The person accusing me of voice spamming was in my squad so I asked why he is accusing me. (It is possible it was you Deja. I dont know. I was upset and though the person might be a griefer or something.)
4. I admit, I used inapproriate language and told the person to f* off and leave me alone. But it was a heated moment on both ends. It was not the first time that people acted unfriendly for no obvious reason (it happens).

I am sorry if I have offended this person and apologize.

I did not hot mic to my knowledge, neither did I talk much. And I definitly have nothing to do with that muhammed guy. Unfortunately I do not make recordings and thus have no proof. Looks like I am collateral damage.

Cheers.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Bakunin.
More
6 years 1 month ago #16768 by Bakunin
PS: Deja you wrote that you told me to stop. I only remember that when I joint squad one I think. The squad leader or someone said my name, but there was a lot of cross talking and I did not understand. A moment later I was kicked.

Maybe it helps. I want very much to play this game.
More
6 years 1 month ago #16774 by =HOG= Dejan
I have 6 vitnesses on my point. You didnt say anything, your button must have been bugged then because all we saw was your name popping up and going out on mumble. And making that reppetetive kshhh noise upon pressing the voice button.
I guess i overreacted by perm banning you, i tought you had something to do with him so i reacted fast because your mumble noise was hurting our ears in squad chat.
I suggest ban revoke, waiting for haley's decision on this
More
6 years 1 month ago #16784 by Bakunin
No big deal Dejan. As you expirienced for yourself, I can get agitated myself - especially because there are some generally unfriendly people around at times. The whole thing can get crazy very fast. And based on the information we sometimes have situations are not always completey clear-cut. We are all human beings after all.

Besides we all act foolishly every now and then. I had been banned a couple of times for 24h and deserverd it too.

Cheers.
More
6 years 1 month ago #16798 by Bakunin
One last point:

Since you are telling me my name was popping up and vanishing on mumbles (in a kind of flickering), I must deduce that I was not pressing squad mumbles continuously through an oversight.

My conclusion is therefore that either there was a problem with mumbles (less likely) or that this muhammed dude meddled with mumbles. But this is nothing more than a guess based on the information at hand. I have no better explanation.

So it is all up to you HOG admins now.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 1 month ago #16808 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban appeal Bakunin. CD-Hash: d5d9539f9a9710f961c7d29224cf7336
ban lifted
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds