Ban appeal Bakunin. CD-Hash: d5d9539f9a9710f961c7d29224cf7336

• =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 months 1 week ago #17582 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
u are not banned. send us the IP u want whitelisted...we did not take u off the whitelist

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #17826 by Bakunin
As I have stated before, Hide.me VPN uses not a static IP address. I had not static IP before and the whitelisting worked anyways. My real location is Freiburg, Germany.

To get a static IP at Hide.me VPN will cost me around 10 Euros a month. Plus I sometimes play from at different computer at my parents home. Besides I am not changing my name or anything. We discussed all this in detail at the start of the thread.

So I don't see how I can meet this requirement. 10 Euros just to join HOG is too expensive.

Cheers

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #17838 by =HOG= lespyd
Your hash in the title of this thread has not been removed from the whitelist. So all discussions of IP are moot. You must have a different hash.

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #17844 by Bakunin
OK now I get it.

Since I had occationally played on an entirely different PC with a new installation, I had of course a different CD-Hash. That is my mistake.

This original CD-Hash: d5d9539f9a9710f961c7d29224cf7336 is from my own system.
The other Hash - that from my parents home - I can provide later, if you even allow two seperate systems for one person.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds