The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

• Anthony Nicholas Scinta
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #16336 by Anthony Nicholas Scinta
Ban Appeal was created by Anthony Nicholas Scinta
CD Hash: 21b07893126b1bebc5514f8a6d0612e5

I tked carlos after we yelled at eachother for 20 minutes cannot really justify why I did it but lets just say it was just well not really necessary and I get that so I guess what I am trying to say is that I understand the ban and respect it, sorry for the inconvenience.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #16341 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal
IGN?
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #16349 by Anthony Nicholas Scinta
Replied by Anthony Nicholas Scinta on topic Ban Appeal
Hannibalektor
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #16350 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal
[2017-12-23 03:23] !REPORTP performed by '[KKCK] CarlosCastaneda' on 'NP Hanniballektor': tk on purpose
[2017-12-23 03:25] !REPORTP performed by '[KKCK] CarlosCastaneda' on 'NP Hanniballektor': trol tk on purpose Hailey ban this fuckstick
[2017-12-23 03:25] !REPORTP performed by '[KKCK] CarlosCastaneda' on 'NP Hanniballektor': troll intentional tk for kit Haley ban this fuck stick
[2017-12-23 03:28] !REPORTP performed by '[KKCK] CarlosCastaneda' on 'NP Hanniballektor': tk for a kit admin can you please read logs and ban this fucktard
[2017-12-23 03:29] !REPORTP performed by ' Qunbulat.' on 'NP Hanniballektor': tk for kit, salty i kicked him from squad
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #16363 by Anthony Nicholas Scinta
Replied by Anthony Nicholas Scinta on topic Ban Appeal
yeah I did not steal his kit, idk why people like spamming admin reports when there was not one online. But needless to say carlos didnt like it when I told him that im more useful then him and me and him got in an argument but I will say he also shot at me not like it matters when I didnt admin report spam like him. But if we really wanted to get to the end of it, the admin I did talk to I did apologize to and said im sorry you have to ban me I do not remember his name but if anyone knows the story better then me or carlos its him because he heard both stories
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Anthony Nicholas Scinta.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #16368 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal

yeah I did not steal his kit, idk why people like spamming admin reports when there was not one online. But needless to say carlos didnt like it when I told him that im more useful then him and me and him got in an argument but I will say he also shot at me not like it matters when I didnt admin report spam like him. But if we really wanted to get to the end of it, the admin I did talk to I did apologize to and said im sorry you have to ban me I do not remember his name but if anyone knows the story better then me or carlos its him because he heard both stories

ok, you didnt steal his kit, go to br.hogclangaming.com , get the br, make a video and show us you didnt tk him and steal his kit. Then we will get him for false reporting.

simple.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds