ban appeal

• bobolee
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 2 months ago #16376 by bobolee
ban appeal was created by bobolee
I was in muttrah city map,middle east team,being a inf squad leader,I was trying to build another fob for us to attack ,but we have reached maximum number of fobs,so i just deleted some of the fobs far away from the front line,then I got banned.I should have inform other squad lead before I do it .Sorry,for my mistakes.
ID:bobolee
cdkey hash:899f193019368d290860526960b6f97b

thank you for your service for us,the pr players!
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #16377 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic ban appeal
[2018-02-20 09:40] 899f193019368d290860526960b6f97b bobolee 42.48.140.227 griefing removing FOBs banned by Eggs Bacon*Cody (10800)

was a 3 hour ban
  • bobolee
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 2 months ago #16378 by bobolee
Replied by bobolee on topic ban appeal
not a griefing act...some one came to my squad to ask me why,I didn't even have the time to explain,just got banned,you know.BTW,we win and I lead the best squad the last round,we were sure to win muttrah city,but sorry I can't see the result.
More
6 years 2 months ago #16379 by BaconCody
Replied by BaconCody on topic ban appeal
Hey Bob,
you were removing our FOB while we were using the assets next to it.
Our Sl were asking via SL-chat why this FOB got removed since we weren't maxxed out on FOBs... no reply.
You went for another FOB and deleted it.
To figure it out, i created another squad and asked every Sl via Sl-chat why we remove the FOBs or who wanted them to be removed.

No one knew why you were deleting the FOBs, further you didn't say a word. So i believe you don't have a mic either.
Its a tempban ... use the timeout and read the rules... further i suggest you start communicating with the team.

Cheers Cody

"You know I’m proud to have that German blood, there’s no question about it. Great stuff"
- Donald J Trump
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds