• User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 2 months ago #16411 by GLORYWINGS
Abuse Ban? BAN APEAL was created by GLORYWINGS
sIGN:GLORYWINGS

CDHASHKEY:-21477a8e1f068081d45368a63be3d2ff

again i am banned from hog, how unusual

i call it ABUSE ban or admins doesn't want me in the server because they probably hate me?
i dont care who hates or not its a video game at the end
the ban reason is ASSET WHORING, i dont really see rules against making apc squad then leaving it joining tank squad after tanks spawn, special that round our tank squad had only 2 crewmans so that means they can only use 1 tank instead of 4 tanks in kashan cq 64
admin who banned me probably rageblade, or Bulte
he also banned my clanmate [LZ] SM69
i think searching for a silly reason to ban the people he hates?
like other players i dont want to mention names

i did not saw a rule ever in HOG or any other server rules can make this perm ban ,
ASSET WHORING
this is ABUSING players in your server,

GG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stefan
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #16414 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Abuse Ban? BAN APEAL
2018-02-13 00:24] 21477a8e1f068081d45368a63be3d2ff [LZ] GLORYWINGS 109.65.159.76
[2018-02-08 13:18] 0e04856682db50f1b4b90a29ad171aba [LZ] SM69 31.223.136.157

creating tank squad, disband and left over the squad to Skoob, creating apc squad, fuckin up all the apcs, as soon tanks spawned in they disband apc and left them alone, gettin back to tank and takin over the squadlead....
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Rageblade
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #16417 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Abuse Ban? BAN APEAL
Seems like u are here every few weeks with a ban appeal...its getting old. You seem to be always pushing the limits. It may be time for us to be done with u now that u r dragging other players into your realm...
  • GLORYWINGS
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 2 months ago #16418 by GLORYWINGS
Replied by GLORYWINGS on topic Abuse Ban? BAN APEAL
1: i created tank squad in the begining.
2: did not dsiband the tank squad i left it and told Halgesson hold the squad till i ask apc squad if we can take one apc from them and make some action before tank spawns,
3:apc squad leader was not that competent to run apc squad, probably rushed the middel of the objective and got killed
4: apc squad leader rage quit probably, disband the squad
5: Skoob was with us in the apc squad till i jump back into the tank squad after i ask the previous apc squad to give us bmp2 while we in tank squad
6: skoob and his gunner wasn't that good in the game, they were switching squads from apc to tank after the original apc squad leader ragequit probably they are new to the game or dont know how to lead apc squad, i was like okay they left apc squad there is not apc squad anymore,
7:we did not disband any squads, the squad got resigned after i was asking Halgesson to give me squad leader back so i can talk with other squads and support the team inwhile, apperently Halgesson was a bit making a joke or serious about stealing the squad he was salty asf when i was asking him to give me tank squad lead back
8: your admins bulte warned me join apc squad, so i made apc squad
our tank squad got resigned after i left it because of Halgesson and i said okay i will play apc the whole round then,
9: no tank squad was exist at that time, skoob made tank squad with his friend/gunner idk about them ,
10: he ask me can you join tank squad and do tank with us because we can use only 1 tank and the enemy team probably have more crewman in tank squad, i said maybe if i die
11, after i got killed in action in apc by enemy apc's i joined tank squad and Skoob said hey take ssquad lead i dont really have experince with other squad leaders in tank squad i said okay no problem
rolled in middel of the map with my clan mate [LZ] SM69 and got banned in the field
me and SM69 did not fucked all apcs because skoob and his gunner was a bit retarded about switching squads and seats in same time because if they both switch squads to gonna have issue in the field by giving a message to the gunner says you cannot operate this apc if you are not in the same squad...
so what really happen the MTLB-6ma SKOOB and his gunner were taking got destroyed by LAV
we did not disband any apc and left them alone, after we got killed in action in the apcs, we spawned in main
WE did not killed our selfs to go back to main for tanks, we are not that retarded to do that, you can check battel recorder if you dont belive me or tracker if you want
why dont you care about the admins who ignore my reports because they hate me,
check logs the previous round before Kashan cq 64 it was khami cq 32
i got baseraped by manpad i was flying f15
this is to much
  • GLORYWINGS
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 2 months ago #16420 by GLORYWINGS
Replied by GLORYWINGS on topic Abuse Ban? BAN APEAL
not pushing any limits, i am a normal guest
never had any problems with your server rules, admins
hog members,
there is a littel bit of weird things around your admin team
More
6 years 2 months ago #16428 by pwner_pt
Replied by pwner_pt on topic Abuse Ban? BAN APEAL
hey,

the banning admin was me. You didn´t got banned because I hate you. I don´t even know you really to tell if you are an asshole or not. You could be the biggest dick I´ve ever seen, what counts are the rules. I don´t care if I like you or not, I don´t care if you like me or not. The only thing I know about you is that you are a longterm player and kind of experienced in this game. The worse that I have to explain it right now.

Take a second and think about what happens when you occupy...let´s say two asset squads...from the beginning of the round. After 20 minutes, more or less, you decide to leave the squad to join the other one. Technically you missing an important squad then. Why? Because your team adjust itself to the squad constellation you are giving them. That means most of the people are already concentrated on their own current game and they don´t look up every minute at the squad list just to figure out what important role they still could fill in. This brings your team a disadvantage. The simple reason for this...self-interest. It defines the term "asset whoring" to me. You understand?

So why you just can´t stay on your one squad and do the stuff your squad has to do?

The fact that I banned you immediatly before I warned you was for the reason mentioned above. You are not a newbie. You have been on this server for a while. You know how it works here and how we like to play this game. At all we can say you should know it better.

Also I don´t understand how you can be that mad with the admins when, 10 minutes before this incident happened, they helped you to get your squadlead back which another player allegedly "stole" it from you. They can´t be that bad. Remind that no rule does say that you have a right to get your SqL back after you accidentally lost it.

It´s sad that the first thing people do everytime is blaming the admins, the rules or the server first when they are behaving not ideally or breaking the rules. I gotta be honest. After you did this admin abuse accusation thing here now, I´m not interested in lifting your ban. It´s up to the headadmins....

regards,

pwner_pt
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds