Abuse Ban? BAN APEAL

More
6 years 2 months ago #16430 by pwner_pt
Replied by pwner_pt on topic Abuse Ban? BAN APEAL

not pushing any limits, i am a normal guest
never had any problems with your server rules, admins
hog members,
there is a littel bit of weird things around your admin team

Lol what you mean you never had any problems with server rules, admins, members? Alone around the last year you got banned 8 times. What the hell is wrong with you?
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Rayray2014_, GLORYWINGS, Halgesson
  • GLORYWINGS
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 2 months ago #16435 by GLORYWINGS
Replied by GLORYWINGS on topic Abuse Ban? BAN APEAL
what a surprise, my last year was my first year, and i still dont see any broken rule read my store, i am sure you didn't not bother your self reading it, read it or not
i am not saying that the admins are asswholes, iam just saying why would you think i am expeerince and the experince guys have to get fucked in the punishments,
and again, we are here in the forums fighting for lifting the ban, listen i did not waiste assets intentialy you can check the battel recorder and see the retards who toke other apcs how they lost it, dont blame me and my clan member he was driving for me i was gunning , we killed full squad i run out of ammo no AP no HE left only coax was with me when i got killed fighting 2 LAV's
cool story ha?
well tank squad leader ask me can you come help us in tank squad i have no idea how to run a tank squad, i joined and he gave me squad lead i was surprised that he said there you go lead us to victory, after we drive in the middel of the map, with no late warning perm ban me and my Clan member [LZ] SM69

and still, what broken rule did i brake?
answer this question please
sorry for being rude, its just very annoying to feel oppressed
More
6 years 2 months ago #16437 by jose
Replied by jose on topic Abuse Ban? BAN APEAL
Now u are banned from HOG too? please if you do not do it for the respect to your unit and do it for the respect to PRTA community, stop acting like a fool in the public servers, or if you can not stop acting like that just do not use any TAG related to PRTA, u are being a shame for the whole PRTA community.

You are always breaking the rules, instulting other players, laughting of and calling retard to all the new players you meet in the battlefield, when someone finally warn you for your bad behavior your only excuse is some kind or shitty excuse like "I was high sorry" or something worst...

Its obviously they have tired of your lack of respect to everyone, and now you are treating them as racist and admin abusers just to excuse yourself of what has no excuse.

I'm really happy with the decision, the thing is why are you not yet perma ban in all the servers of the game?
  • GLORYWINGS
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #16439 by GLORYWINGS
you know you can't comment here, you are braking forums rules, what ever tiran you proof your autism when you bring a personal issue between us into here to attemp from you to ruin it more
not gonna work like that
no fuck off please
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by GLORYWINGS.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #16440 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Abuse Ban? BAN APEAL
@glorywings, he has permission, he sent me a pm asking if he could comment here on your thread.

@jose, send me a pm asking if you can comment on glorywings ban appeal.
  • GLORYWINGS
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 2 months ago #16442 by GLORYWINGS
so basicly what is the results?
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds