Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Says im kicked/banned when joining HOG server.

• =HOG=reallytwistd
More
8 years 3 months ago #1815 by =HOG=reallytwistd
Replied by =HOG=reallytwistd on topic Says im kicked/banned when joining HOG server.
wow yah really....even tho it may be lyrics.. many still consider it racist remarks....guess you don't get it....
  • KeikoBeiko
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #1823 by KeikoBeiko
Replied by KeikoBeiko on topic Says im kicked/banned when joining HOG server.
Been probably playing on the HOG server now for 3-4 years, jumping in whenever i got time to play PR and If i was this racist you guys like to make me look like, dont you think i would've been banned way earlier if that was true...
If singing some lyrics from what you like to call controversial/somewhat offensive song, with no intention to insult makes you want to ban me from the Hardcore OG server then so be it.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #1824 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Says im kicked/banned when joining HOG server.
i think its the fact that you see no problem with singing racist terms.

People have been unbanned for this before but its pretty obvious you believe in singing racial discrimination.

good day.
More
8 years 3 months ago #1829 by =HOG= York
Replied by =HOG= York on topic Says im kicked/banned when joining HOG server.
SMH, simple remorse and statement "won't happen again" would have done it.......

never learn
  • KeikoBeiko
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #1881 by KeikoBeiko
Replied by KeikoBeiko on topic Says im kicked/banned when joining HOG server.
Sorry, been busy with new years eve and all that. Yes of course im sorry if i made a insult and i wont repeat it again. Tought i made that clear by saying when singing the lyrics that i had no intention to insult anyone. But yeah now i know i wont repeat that, sorry.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds