Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Just another banned person for a bad reason.

• kaplan89
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #1817 by kaplan89
Got banned again today by this shitty admin called jewski, who apparently is the server owner (wonderful).

About 2 or 3 days ago (i think) I was playing on the server and I took an apc at the main base only for the purpose of transporting a full squad that had no transport and was just sitting at main waiting for someone to do it (we had no choppers, they had been there for a while). I did not had a gunner, I took the apc only to bring them to the first flag and then go back to main without entering combat (obviously, since I had no gunner).

This asshole jewski insta banned me, with NO WARNING whatsoever. I didn't know why, I was aware that you can't solo apcs of course, but I wasn't going to enter combat with this one obbiously with no gunner, I was just moving a full squad that was in real need of transport. I think this doesn't warrant a ban, specially with no fucking warning.

And now, today, more or less the same thing happened. On an insurgency map, I was on apc squad (Jewski was in there too), I took an apc, I had no gunner, so I ask for one and there was one friendly squadmate who was free, told him if he would like to jump in, he answered he was fara way so I told him back I'll come pick you up so you can gun.
Then Jewski reminds me of the ban he did to me the first time for "soloing" an apc. I reply to him that he's a fucking idiot (which he is) and then attempt to explain that I only did it to transport a friendly squad, I wasn't going to enter combat with the apc. Once again, he doesn't even try to talk back, or explain anything, or warn me, he tells me to just "go read the rules" and bans me again. He banned me for trying to pick up a squadmate so he could gun the apc. Awesome.

I go check out the pr forums, and I see 2 or 3 posts specifically targetting this admin for shitty stuff he's done. Coincidence? Nah, no big surprise. Then I find out he's the actual owner of the server. That's just awesome.

So I figure there is a rule that says that you can't pick people up to gun apcs if you have to actually get outside the main base with it, or transport people out. I wasn't aware of it. I get no warnings or explanations, just straight out bans.

I don't think I deserve to be banned for this stupid thing, specially because it's OBVIOUSLY not my intention to troll the team, I just wanted to transport a friendly squad in the first ban, and in the second one I just wanted to pick up a gunner. 0 warnings, just insta-ban.

I get why some people complain about HOG admins...
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #1819 by Jevski
First the rules are your warning.

On Jabal I had just tb your SL for soloing, and behold what do I see, you and another guy soloing the LAV and the AAV seconds after. Now a couple of days later, you do the same thing. Seems you have learned NOTHING at all.

Do not solo/one-man heavy assets if they require more than one person to operate properly. Any helo that has a gun for the copilot must be manned by 2 crewman.

So in game you call me an idiot for kicking someone for breaking server rules, then you come here and call me idiot and an asshole again when its clear its you who are the ignorant.

I wont even go into that you want to transport a sqd to the beach on jabal, thinking its not enemy territory, A Hat and tow can easily take you out before you get to land, HENCE DO NOT SOLO.

I didnt tb you because i wanted to gun the apc, I rarely gun, when I SL, and as I am sl, I can chose who guns or drives, or even be in my sqd. I removed you because you called me an idiot, and because you where breaking the same bloody rule again.

If you touch a hot stove it hurts and you take your hand away, why would any normal person, do the same thing again, do you have a learning disability?

Would someone please upgrade this to a perm, he has clearly not learned anything, and with that attitude I dont think you welcome on hog. The people who complain are like you the ones who dont follow the rules, and are ignorant of comon sense.
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Jevski.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #1820 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Just another banned person for a bad reason.
you will NEVER be unbanned. Im going to ban you from the our website as well, as soon as you see this. You too stupid to be among us.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #1821 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Just another banned person for a bad reason.
oh, and he doesnt own anything here at hog, see how stupid YOU are?
  • kaplan89
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #1822 by kaplan89
Replied by kaplan89 on topic Just another banned person for a bad reason.
LOL. Because I came here expecting to get unbanned, right? I'm fully aware of the attitude in which I made my post. I was expecting a perma ban out of this post you morons xD. It's not like I want to play in a server with such shitty admins.

1-The first flag was clear on that map. I asked people around before going, i'm not that bad.

2- Again, my intention was not to one man the apc, I just wanted to transport a squad, I had no bad intentions, if you think that warrants a ban, well, you're an idiot.

3-If I don't remember a rule, you get insta-banned on this server aparently, without a warning. Saying "you cant take this apc, even if the only thing you want to do is transport, its against the rules" is apparently too much work for these admins. LMAO.

Good fucking riddance. It's not like I made this post expecting to get unbanned, fucking idiots. xD goodbye.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #1825 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
well, off to FCV for you, enjoy that...
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds